does it smell as good as it looks?This was used too make incense for SQ. You can smell the hint of Incense on it. I Picked up all the guy had.
As of now means it will growOil collection as of now 🙂 View attachment 35632
Yes sir!!! 😅😅🤣🤣As of now means it will grow
Was it made into bakhoor or sticks? The most resinous pieces are very beautifulThis was used too make incense for SQ. You can smell the hint of Incense on it. I Picked up all the guy had.
Nice picture may I ask what type / grade this is?
Contact me directly in sha Allah we can make it happen.Not allowed to say, I take it? That is a lot, friend. Would you be willing to sell a few grams here or there?
Smells great.does it smell as good as it looks?
Bakhoor. They do look beautiful. I will post more pics when i get a chance.Was it made into bakhoor or sticks? The most resinous pieces are very beautiful
MashaAllah looks niceSinking Merauke SQ
View attachment 35671
Beautiful. Allahhuma barik.Sinking Merauke SQ
View attachment 35671