yumchen78
True Ouddict
打錯
早期越南出土的沉香。你的說法是後期的說法。尚未可比對的沉香。
Last edited:
早期越南出土的沉香。你的說法是後期的說法。尚未可比對的沉香。
打錯
我打錯了。
你的說法是後期的說法
早期越南出土的沉香.你的說法是後期的講法.打繁體中文會亂跳
I can only read this with Google translate and I think it is abit off, can you perhaps speak in English? All that I can gather from this is that this is old wild Vietnamese agarwood? Is it Hoi An?早期越南出土的沉香。你的說法是晚期的說法。尚未可比對的沉香。
yesI can only read this with Google translate and I think it is abit off, can you perhaps speak in English? All that I can gather from this is that this is old wild Vietnamese agarwood? Is it Hoi An?
What is Hoi An wood like? I am gonna get 6grams of long hand made old stock Wild Hoi An agarwood incense sticks, next month, that you can only buy 3, 2gram tubes due to scarcity.
Agarwood unearthed in early Vietnam.
Late statement? What do you mean? I was asking if it as Soil Grade Hoi An?Agarwood unearthed in early Vietnam. Your statement is a late statement.
Nice one, great score. How much did you get and pay? If you don't mind me asking.This was used too make incense for SQ. You can smell the hint of Incense on it. I Picked up all the guy had.
I picked up about 2kg. Price can't say.Nice one, great score. How much did you get and pay? If you don't mind me asking.
Not allowed to say, I take it? That is a lot, friend. Would you be willing to sell a few grams here or there?I picked up about 2kg. Price can't say.