@Habz786 I am aware that there was a discussion about this before, but is there a place to get some of those 1ml, 1,5ml bottles in smaller quantities, that are inexpensive.
 
this insane chunk of malinua that I have been impatiently waiting to heat from brother Bader, is resin that has replaced wood fiber. The piece is translucent…soon
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    A1909D72-7BE2-4F2F-B2F6-1851829C50C5.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 224
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    DAFBCA76-BEF4-4913-8F5B-9337DD433656.webp
    40 KB · Views: 179
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    731C3B5E-FFA5-45E3-A3B4-7660EE50CD3F.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 201
Spent an evening and morning rebottling all of my oud/attar samples I’ve gotten from Maison Anthony Marmin over the past year. I found these lovely little bottles on AliExpress, and liked the idea of a better presentation. Not having a particularly professional setup to do this, I was at the mercy of capillary action and air displacement as I drained some 70 little sampler bottles into 48 1/4 Tola bottles (they have nice, deep dip-sticks, and a tapering bottom).

My fingers are already thanking me for the easier-opening on these. I’ve made a habit of requesting 1/4 Tola bottles (added cost paid happily) from perfumers I’ve been buying from, as I tend to struggle with the little 1mL sample holders.

Ultimately I’m happy with the results. See the carnage below, and the final results. My room smells chaotically amazingly, and I didn’t spill a drop!View attachment 33655
Can you share link
 
Happy Lunar New Year
Yellow (Golden) Kinam
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    8F2CCB8D-DB33-4A02-A22F-170CB3AA628B.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 130
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    9D0958D2-BCB3-4759-BF35-05EAD6831011.webp
    277 KB · Views: 125
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    FBC3C50B-A7F9-4E20-B1D0-A7E370CB2B66.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 150
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    BCE351A6-CD8E-4AFF-9A98-467BB96C3DEA.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 121
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    EDF7ED7A-1582-4EE4-9F4C-641F3A364EF4.webp
    167.6 KB · Views: 114
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    1923936E-6E2B-460F-9C61-604E227CA69F.webp
    235.6 KB · Views: 123
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    A200D2DE-26D3-4217-AE18-8CCF43C101C3.webp
    333.8 KB · Views: 127
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    26C89D8B-C2BD-4CF7-BCDB-B08EFB9F6391.webp
    171.9 KB · Views: 140
My 8yr aged pure wild Burmese mithiyinka
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    PHOTO-2024-02-07-22-05-42 3.webp
    34 KB · Views: 140
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    PHOTO-2024-02-07-22-05-42 2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 121
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    PHOTO-2024-02-07-22-05-42.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 143
Wild sinking Nha Trang, good aroma in normal temperature.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    z5154075009402_d589dca3ddb2ff2318ab6f228a856d7d.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 126
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    z5154087541281_e74199c43312faa97408f8da083e078f.webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 127
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    z5154087600920_209ca5ce0cea23adea556ccc517e26be.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 115
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    z5154087607547_25f7f4de25398835cb95f72e6117a060.webp
    162.4 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top