Thought I'd post this here as well.
362g set of two extremely fragrant honey floral carvings of budai. The scent is subtle but fills a room after a few days. Sinks like a rock.


[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
From this angle, it looks very intriguing. It's like what I mentioned before, with the patterns on the outside, resembling the "toc bong" term, which could be associated with Khanh Hoa Province or from Hai Nam (old sinensis). However, in terms of historical context, considering the exchanges between the Vietnamese and Chinese dynasties, it might be a tribute from Vietnam to the reign of Emperor Qianlong.
 
From this angle, it looks very intriguing. It's like what I mentioned before, with the patterns on the outside, resembling the "toc bong" term, which could be associated with Khanh Hoa Province or from Hai Nam (old sinensis). However, in terms of historical context, considering the exchanges between the Vietnamese and Chinese dynasties, it might be a tribute from Vietnam to the reign of Emperor Qianlong.
I have a hard time understanding the toc bong class, sent something extra to your messages!
 
Last edited:
image_2024-03-03_221135341.png


Some small chips of either very high quality CK, old mother tree black CK, or wild black Shin-Kyara. It now has a strong minty smell, before it had no minty smell, more sweet, liquorice, spicy and chocolatey (this is at room temp and the room temp from a jar of this wood is VERY strong). These are just pieces I use on the heater which this amount should last me a good while, still have big pieces in another jar. It is also starting to get sticky, even when I tip this jar upside down to put the pieces on the lid (in the photo) I need to tap the jar a couple times.
 
I mixed some of the A. Sinensis chips/slices I snapped from big slices with a nice Indian Incense Masala in a jar for about a month or so now, a couple weeks ago I took one of the agarwood pieces out and it was smelling strongly of the Indian Incense (Shroff Sugandra Mantri, which is quite nice). I just got a stick of the Indian incense and with my knife I easily scrapped off the Soft Masala, that is what the little, resin looking things are. Time to heat a chip and see the results !!!
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Back
Top