Happy day! My teas finally made it out of customs purgatory and arrived tonight. Wife and I celebrated with a session of the 2022 Huazhu Liangzi Ripe Pu‑erh and a new incense blend I made I call “walk in the woods”. It’s a blend comprised of only wood powders and green frankincense. The smooth vanilla forward scent went great with the earthy tea. Unfortunately my gongfu tea set is packed up in preparation of moving so I had to use my French press to make the tea. And yes, that is my grandmother’s wedding china I’m drinking out of.

[Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee


[Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee
 
Happy day! My teas finally made it out of customs purgatory and arrived tonight. Wife and I celebrated with a session of the 2022 Huazhu Liangzi Ripe Pu‑erh and a new incense blend I made I call “walk in the woods”. It’s a blend comprised of only wood powders and green frankincense. The smooth vanilla forward scent went great with the earthy tea. Unfortunately my gongfu tea set is packed up in preparation of moving so I had to use my French press to make the tea. And yes, that is my grandmother’s wedding china I’m drinking out of.

View attachment 53087

View attachment 53086
Love, love love this!! Best of luck with the move!
 
Happy day! My teas finally made it out of customs purgatory and arrived tonight. Wife and I celebrated with a session of the 2022 Huazhu Liangzi Ripe Pu‑erh and a new incense blend I made I call “walk in the woods”. It’s a blend comprised of only wood powders and green frankincense. The smooth vanilla forward scent went great with the earthy tea. Unfortunately my gongfu tea set is packed up in preparation of moving so I had to use my French press to make the tea. And yes, that is my grandmother’s wedding china I’m drinking out of.

View attachment 53087

View attachment 53086
Sounds and looks absolutely lovely. Your grandmother's china looks a bit like my parents' ❤️ . Good luck with the move!
 
Everything has been great that I’ve tried so far. Had the red cake (Menghai) for breakfast this morning (super smooth and rich deep flavor) and we just had a session of the gold cake (Imperial tribute) tonight after a yakitori dinner. It had a super dark red color and the flavor was surprisingly light but multilayered and subtle.
 
Got a good deal on some of my fave black tea recently: PG TIPS. Ive been forced into decaf for the past several years after an ulcer-scare almost 10 yrs ago and PG tips thankfully has the flavor maintained. Local spots are usually out or inconsistent in their stock so i found a good deal from the UK. Looks like im covered for the rest of 2026 lol
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee
    IMG_4841.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top