I drink Tea instead of coffee.
I get too much energy from coffee
Nice pictures Mandeel, the cool weather must be heaven for you^^

Indeed today weather was great is little bet hot in interlaken but after 12pm to 4pm the weather be so cool but in up mountain the weather even more lovely...
 
@Alkhadra thanks for sharing that info about the civet coffee! I'd probably never spend so much on coffee or otherwise have occasion to try it, but now I know to avoid for other reasons. Not possible to be perfect, but IMO it is worth striving to make conscientious/ethical choices where possible. :Geek:

I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoons. For coffee, no special kind or recipes, but always a dark roast and never any of the flavored beans. I like my local coffee roaster place a lot but by no means am I a connoisseur! :Coffee::handok::Coffee::thumbsup::Coffee: As for tea, I'm not picky! Sometimes it's just nice to have a hot drink and the flavor is not so important.
 
It would have to be Ripe Puerh, though I am starting to learn more about aged Raw Puerh, and it is slowly becoming a favorite of mine as well.

I'm not that expert with Chinese tea but I know one thing so many sale fake teas I try some Taiwanese olong tea and is was so special and lovely


[Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee
[Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee
 
I'm not that expert with Chinese tea but I know one thing so many sale fake teas I try some Taiwanese olong tea and is was so special and lovely

Mashallah, looks delicious. I don't have much experience with Taiwanese Oolongs, but I have heard that they are wonderful. If you are looking for a good sources however, I would recommend:

Taiwan sourcing for Taiwanese Oolongs: https://taiwanoolongs.com

and

Yunnan sourcing for all kinds of Chinese teas (their selection is absolutely absurd and all coming out of Yunnan China): https://yunnansourcing.com
 
Mashallah, looks delicious. I don't have much experience with Taiwanese Oolongs, but I have heard that they are wonderful. If you are looking for a good sources however, I would recommend:

Taiwan sourcing for Taiwanese Oolongs: https://taiwanoolongs.com

and

Yunnan sourcing for all kinds of Chinese teas (their selection is absolutely absurd and all coming out of Yunnan China): https://yunnansourcing.com


Look really professional website specially the Yunnan one and they have alot of teas quality even the prices cheaper than others do you try something from them? Thanks youssef
 
Mashallah, looks delicious. I don't have much experience with Taiwanese Oolongs, but I have heard that they are wonderful. If you are looking for a good sources however, I would recommend:

Taiwan sourcing for Taiwanese Oolongs: https://taiwanoolongs.com

and

Yunnan sourcing for all kinds of Chinese teas (their selection is absolutely absurd and all coming out of Yunnan China): https://yunnansourcing.com
Amazing websites indeed ! Thx :thumbsup: !
 
Look really professional website specially the Yunnan one and they have alot of teas quality even the prices cheaper than others do you try something from them? Thanks youssef

Yes, this is where I buy all of my teas from, the quality is very good and the selection is endless. However, the shipping is a bit of a hassle as it takes a very long time and is a bit expensive, so when buying tea there I recommend taking one big order at a time instead of a bunch of smaller orders to save money on shipping. If you would like to learn a little more about him check his youtube channel where he explains a little about the process of tea, and answers tea questions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7KluFihpjjdUR24CzNhMQ/videos

Starting to sound like a tea salesman haha :Roflmao:

Also, if any of you would like a good website for nice tea ware I would recommend as well Bitter Leaf Teas: https://www.bitterleafteas.com/shop

They are a little expensive, but they source their tea ware from artists in Yunnan, and have a very nice selection as well.


If you do not want to spend that much on tea ware I would recommend:

https://teaware.house
 
Yes, this is where I buy all of my teas from, the quality is very good and the selection is endless. However, the shipping is a bit of a hassle as it takes a very long time and is a bit expensive, so when buying tea there I recommend taking one big order at a time instead of a bunch of smaller orders to save money on shipping. If you would like to learn a little more about him check his youtube channel where he explains a little about the process of tea, and answers tea questions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7KluFihpjjdUR24CzNhMQ/videos

Starting to sound like a tea salesman haha :Roflmao:

Also, if any of you would like a good website for nice tea ware I would recommend as well Bitter Leaf Teas: https://www.bitterleafteas.com/shop

They are a little expensive, but they source their tea ware from artists in Yunnan, and have a very nice selection as well.


If you do not want to spend that much on tea ware I would recommend:

https://teaware.house

Wonderful another nice website, Yunnan company ship from where?
 
Back
Top