I absolutely love it. It’s long burning, perfectly balanced, and left the room with a very, very nice lingering effect. This one also got the thumbs up from my wife who is usually giving a thumbs up on only about 10 to 20% of my aromatics… so it’s what I would say has mass appeal.

I will be ordering more. I only ordered a small bit here first to test the waters.

I forgot to mention it’s not only long burning but the sticks are also long. one thing that bothers me with ENSAR and Zen is the sticks are so short that if I, say have a long session in a hot tub or if I’m praying… the Incense burns out so quickly - the longer sticks give me optionality
You've sold me. :praying:
 
First Ensar order for a while.. excitedly awaiting a little yellow package.

• Santal Royale oil - I saw Tinariwen play last month and found myself completely entranced by the most heavenly sandalwood fragrance worn by Sulafa Elyas, whom after performing as both the supporting act and with the band for a song, came out front and danced next to me for the rest of the show. I didn’t ask what sandalwood she was wearing but whatever it was just worked so well in that environment. It created a beautiful sweet, creamy, peaceful sanctuary in a hot, stuffy room packed full of people, and perfectly matched the hypnotic energy of the evening. It really made me appreciate a top tier Mysore in a way I never really have before, so I’m on a mission to seek out a few of the best examples I can get my hands on.

• Jaya - I’m fairly new to Papuan oud and honestly, I’m not entirely sure if I like it as a rule. However, this stuff from what I have read is pretty incredible so I went for it. I can’t wait.

• Oud Yusuf - I fancy a nice daily driver that I’m not afraid to run out of. Yusuf 2019 seems to fit the brief rather well. Luckily I never tried the OG so my expectations I feel are set sufficiently low as to be very pleasantly surprised. That’s the hope anyway.
 
Last edited:
Not completely sure whats these woods are, i collect them more as collectible items. Some of them emit faint floral smell
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
The eagle has landed!!

Even though I scored a full bottle of Purple Malay, I decided to share the love with another Australian collector and Ouddict member and shared half with them.

Members of Ouddict have been incredibly kind to me so it was time to pay it forward with Purple Malay. Sharing the Ouddict love😍

Im also exited to try Iriani SQ sample.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    20260604_120526.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
Round 2 of my sofar disappointing, but hopeful for trial 2 of sinensis exploration arrives tomorrow. This one looks promising, but I expect some misses. Wish me luck!
Well they all arrived. Havnt tried them all yet but at least one standout board head qinan. So wildly different, but there's hopefully some other interesting ones in the mix. A few are def just the common likely co2 heavy despite being sold as distilled, but that was fairly expected, and will be used liberally in blends. Many of these cheap ones generally smells the same, but pleasant, just not complex. Not super long lasting, but enjoyable in their ephemeral journey. Def a few in here that appear to be of good quality at least.
 
Last edited:
waiting on orders from

maunamoku for quite a few oud samples

a bunch of incense from the “dreams of” series from kangiiten

the sample set from new vendor the oud trader

misk and hatkhora from ghaliya parfums

and 1g each of Emerarudo, Hisui, and Natsuka from Yusa

birthday time of year and finally getting some purchases in.. contemplating trying out ASO or TOL as well.
 
That'll keep you busy for a long while mate. Nice!

This week I’ll be busy testing all this, but already start with multazam and brother, this is such perfect smell.

Smelling in bottle I think all will surprise me totally, specially Malay Aswad 🥹

Thanks for everything Mr @Faheem I’m totally renewed and uplifted at this week that are too hard for me in personal stuffs. 🫶🏻
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
waiting on orders from

maunamoku for quite a few oud samples

a bunch of incense from the “dreams of” series from kangiiten

the sample set from new vendor the oud trader

misk and hatkhora from ghaliya parfums

and 1g each of Emerarudo, Hisui, and Natsuka from Yusa

birthday time of year and finally getting some purchases in.. contemplating trying out ASO or TOL as well.
Thank you for your support and ordering the sample set from us! Please do let us know your thoughts once you've tried them! 🙂
 
This week I a received a selection of goods from @Encenser as a sincere effort to repair some reputation. All of it looks genuine and it was generous of him to include a variety of goods at no cost to me, even after refunding my previous purchase already. No oud oils to vouch for personally but what is here looks and smells enjoyable so far. Thank you!
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Top