They are definitely adorable. Must be a strange time for them because I think this is the first time away from their family. I'm trying to keep them engaged with play and sampling different foods when they aren't sleeping. At eight weeks old, they sleep a pretty large percent of the time.

IMG_8922.webp
 
Just arrived:

Oud Orchid - Hindi Bhutan XL Premium (Double Super)

What have I gotten myself into?! I usually get 1/4 kilo of Chinese CK but this? This chip was so good I couldn’t pass on getting a larger supply than just 28g. Its scent is spicy anise, smoky, woody goodness.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_2155.webp
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
Enjoyed the eid sale and did a big purchase on oudique:

Purple Brunei 1g
Malay aswad 1g
Al hoot 1g
Multazan 1g
No 8 HJ 1g
Manager HJ 1g
SQ Jasmine 1g
Attar henna 1g
Malik Al anbar 1g
Shinkai 1g
Toraba 1g
Hakuko 1g
Kinmoko 1g

Anxious to smell all this beauty 🥹🫶🏻
That'll keep you busy for a long while mate. Nice!
 
Ohh.. I've actually heard really amazing things about the Laoshan sandalwood senkoh. Keen to hear what you think.
I absolutely love it. It’s long burning, perfectly balanced, and left the room with a very, very nice lingering effect. This one also got the thumbs up from my wife who is usually giving a thumbs up on only about 10 to 20% of my aromatics… so it’s what I would say has mass appeal.

I will be ordering more. I only ordered a small bit here first to test the waters.

I forgot to mention it’s not only long burning but the sticks are also long. one thing that bothers me with ENSAR and Zen is the sticks are so short that if I, say have a long session in a hot tub or if I’m praying… the Incense burns out so quickly - the longer sticks give me optionality
 
Top