The eagle has landed!!

MesOud- KELANDAH

To say I was excited about this is an understatement.
My first purchase from @mesOUD

The entire process from enquiry, purchase and shipping was absolutely flawless.
The presentation here is absolutely wonderful. Second to none!

In an incredible act of generosity, I was also gifted 2 samples. I am so overwhelmed by this. Bless you @mesOUD

Mehmet, you haven't just gained a customer, you have won my heart ♥️

Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    20260521_154015.webp
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
The eagle has landed!!

MesOud- KELANDAH

To say I was excited about this is an understatement.
My first purchase from @mesOUD

The entire process from enquiry, purchase and shipping was absolutely flawless.
The presentation here is absolutely wonderful. Second to none!

In an incredible act of generosity, I was also gifted 2 samples. I am so overwhelmed by this. Bless you @mesOUD

Mehmet, you haven't just gained a customer, you have won my heart ♥️

Thank you!
Reading messages like this honestly makes every sleepless night, every failed test run, every long day around the still worth it.

And thank you for noticing and appreciating the small details because mesOUD was never meant to be just “oil in a bottle.” The entire journey, from wood selection to presentation, is part of the soul of the work for me.
Gifts:they are from my personal bottles, shared in appreciation for the sincerity and trust you showed toward my art.

Welcome to the madness ❤️
 
Had to snag a full bottle of yusa Karimantan (along with a Natsuka) while the sale was still going because my 1ml (kari) is going fast! I know there have been several threads on “dark” and/or “smokey” ouds on the forum and the kari really hits the spot for me in that regard. There is not really any “diesel” i would say but there is this dark, hot engine / burnt motor oil note that i really enjoy so much as it sits on this bed of soft powdery resin.
The Natsuka will be my first merauke!
Looking forward to your views on Natsuka. Merauke oils are always tempting.
 
Inbound:

Henry Jacques - Sultan No.1 (Dubai Exclusive) 3ml
Henry Jacques - Roi Sans Equipage 3ml
Laurent Smal - Dear Musc 3ml
Laurent Smal - Rider on the Stars 3ml
Aromology - A bunch of attar/blend ingredients.
Been thinking to test Roi Sans, where you get sample? It seems impossible to get sample
 
I'm picking up two of these cuties on Sunday… Working on getting a spare bedroom set up as their den! Huzzah!

I've been through an absurd amount of change over the last five years, basically completely changing my life, dropping my career and rearranging everything, going flat out for some family members who needed my help to be/feel comfortable, safe, and supported. That has been gratifying but so exhausting that I've been reluctant to add any kind of complication to my life.

Getting these is a personal victory, in a way it feels like putting down some of my own roots for the first time in a while. I know they are going to be a challenge but I am very much excited and anticipating their arrival.

One will be the pale orange cat indicated by the arrow, male, I still don't know which of the others I will get to bring along with him. Now I need to think of names…
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
I'm picking up two of these cuties on Sunday… Working on getting a spare bedroom set up as their den! Huzzah!

I've been through an absurd amount of change over the last five years, basically completely changing my life, dropping my career and rearranging everything, going flat out for some family members who needed my help to be/feel comfortable, safe, and supported. That has been gratifying but so exhausting that I've been reluctant to add any kind of complication to my life.

Getting these is a personal victory, in a way it feels like putting down some of my own roots for the first time in a while. I know they are going to be a challenge but I am very much excited and anticipating their arrival.

One will be the pale orange cat indicated by the arrow, male, I still don't know which of the others I will get to bring along with him. Now I need to think of names…
View attachment 54792
Where are the cats - all I see in all the floof is an arrow pointing to Mysk surrounded by Maroke, Kyara and Manaban logs. Great haul 😂😆🥹
 
I'm picking up two of these cuties on Sunday… Working on getting a spare bedroom set up as their den! Huzzah!

I've been through an absurd amount of change over the last five years, basically completely changing my life, dropping my career and rearranging everything, going flat out for some family members who needed my help to be/feel comfortable, safe, and supported. That has been gratifying but so exhausting that I've been reluctant to add any kind of complication to my life.

Getting these is a personal victory, in a way it feels like putting down some of my own roots for the first time in a while. I know they are going to be a challenge but I am very much excited and anticipating their arrival.

One will be the pale orange cat indicated by the arrow, male, I still don't know which of the others I will get to bring along with him. Now I need to think of names…
View attachment 54792
Congrats. I feel you. Nothing like aging parents to put our own selves in perspective.
 
@SteveE and @Shiningrobes I went through this myself a few years ago with my father, (mum is going strong). Just remember to give space for yourself as well. You'll need all your strength. Helping my father in this way brought out strengths and skills in myself I had no idea I possessed. Everyone in my inner circle was very surprised and proud of me, including my father. You never know what you're capable of until you're called upon to serve. Probably one of the greatest things anyone will do to be honest, is to be there in this capacity for your parents. Love them as hard as you can, while you can.
 
@SteveE and @Shiningrobes I went through this myself a few years ago with my father, (mum is going strong). Just remember to give space for yourself as well. You'll need all your strength. Helping my father in this way brought out strengths and skills in myself I had no idea I possessed. Everyone in my inner circle was very surprised and proud of me, including my father. You never know what you're capable of until you're called upon to serve. Probably one of the greatest things anyone will do to be honest, is to be there in this capacity for your parents. Love them as hard as you can, while you can.
Thanks. Sadly mine is kind of a lose/lose situation. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
 
Thanks. Sadly mine is kind of a lose/lose situation. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
This really brought me back to those days we were visiting my father in the hospital. It was supposed to be routine, it wasn't supposed to happen, and then "he's young, he'll make it through, there's a good chance of recovery if we just wait". Heading out every morning with hope, and then coming home, exhausted with pre-grief, everything felt like it was paused. In terms of recovery it was a lose/lose situation but getting to kiss his forehead and reading scripture to him everyday, those moments were everything. Feeling his physical warmth, and the sorta spiritual presence of him, now on the other side knowing how precious that was, I'm glad to have experienced it.

Just wanted to send you all strength through the emotionally, physically and mentally exhausting period this can be.
Probably one of the greatest things anyone will do to be honest, is to be there in this capacity for your parents. Love them as hard as you can, while you can.
This Olfactory Nomad, is profoundly beautiful, and so true!
 
Kittens have arrived... sleepy little creatures!
IMG_8906.webp
IMG_8911.webp
IMG_8880.webp
IMG_8857.webp
 
Top