I ordered some RBO Teflon Don attar, Attar de Montreal attar, Padang-Kerinci Seblat oud oil, and Ko Khram Yai oud oil. I had samples of each and felt compelled to secure some more. Both oud oils are super differentiated from everything I've smelled to-date and are mind-blowing to me tbh. I probably prefer Seblat to SQ Maroke 82, not that their profiles are similar. Ko Khram Yai starts off with purple berries and chocolate, but with some serious oomph.
Teflon Don is an amazing woody paan (the south Asian snack) smell with a sophisticated rosy-syrupyness that is not cloying (to me). Attar de Montreal also opens up with that paan-like rosiness, but the cloudy, powdery, white florals it gives way to is probably my favourite rendition of an overcrowded genre. Beautiful, beautiful stuff.
 
I ordered some RBO Teflon Don attar, Attar de Montreal attar, Padang-Kerinci Seblat oud oil, and Ko Khram Yai oud oil. I had samples of each and felt compelled to secure some more. Both oud oils are super differentiated from everything I've smelled to-date and are mind-blowing to me tbh. I probably prefer Seblat to SQ Maroke 82, not that their profiles are similar. Ko Khram Yai starts off with purple berries and chocolate, but with some serious oomph.
Teflon Don is an amazing woody paan (the south Asian snack) smell with a sophisticated rosy-syrupyness that is not cloying (to me). Attar de Montreal also opens up with that paan-like rosiness, but the cloudy, powdery, white florals it gives way to is probably my favourite rendition of an overcrowded genre. Beautiful, beautiful stuff.
+1 on all - Teflon don (too paan for my liking) + Sri Chang/ nam dao/ even barny rangamati.

They seriously hold their own and have their own personality. The seblat opened up a world of green medicinal smelling herbal ouds for me.
 
+1 on all - Teflon don (too paan for my liking) + Sri Chang/ nam dao/ even barny rangamati.

They seriously hold their own and have their own personality. The seblat opened up a world of green medicinal smelling herbal ouds for me.
Nam Dao and Rangamati are high on my list too. Sinhraja is a contender. Seblat and Khram Yai purchases were in spite of a huge lockdown on my wallet, so double props. Just couldn't miss this deliciousness wow
 
I'm on deck to adopt this kitten, should be with me in about a week. 🙂
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Habz oud - azraq, oud samples set, sandalwood samples set.

Almokhlif oud - kawayi bakhouri and special kawayi, rare Indian and Indian private, laos special, kalamantan malino, aged kuchan and Eid distribution set(oud gift set). First time trying this company. In sha Allah it will be above expectations.
 
I have a couple ouds otw from an IG vendor called Aura Oud (india), which is likely same quality as price, which is within my humble “beginner friendly” budget: “Makhtoom” an aged assam, and “Sweet Trath” - a, well u know. Out to learn and wear what i can with what i have access to, for right now being what was so adequately put by @Mr.P as the “childhood / children's art” levels of oud. I infact have a childhood art hanging in my home that i also enjoy daily. Also looking forward to a few more TRNP decants that are a bit more oud focused : aguru and garden of pleasures.

How was the experience with Aura Oud? All ok?
 
Sokkat alteeb has a big sale same day I promise myself not to buy anymore fragrance products.
Tola of nagaland oud
3 different kalamantan oils
And prison sediment oil (believe mobyus mentioned their lack of sophistication in naming their products).
We really need a thread for addicts. Still waiting on 3 other vendors. As I've said before, I'm done.
 
Sokkat alteeb has a big sale same day I promise myself not to buy anymore fragrance products.
Tola of nagaland oud
3 different kalamantan oils
And prison sediment oil (believe mobyus mentioned their lack of sophistication in naming their products).
We really need a thread for addicts. Still waiting on 3 other vendors. As I've said before, I'm done.
Famous last words, Im done.
We all say that 😂😂😂
 
I just got charged $26 by UPS because I had to pay a $0.19 fee for importing a package! Everybody is ripping off consumers these days… when the government isn't charging high tariffs, couriers are ready to pounce, basically doubling what they're making on every shipment just because they can get away with charging $26 to handle any import fee. Parasites
 
I just got charged $26 by UPS because I had to pay a $0.19 fee for importing a package! Everybody is ripping off consumers these days… when the government isn't charging high tariffs, couriers are ready to pounce, basically doubling what they're making on every shipment just because they can get away with charging $26 to handle any import fee. Parasites
Talking in shipping company’s, anyone has been having problem with dhl delay delivery? I have my yusa purchase about 4 days in custom clearance in progress but never ended.

See a lot of people complaining about delays here in Brazil and I want to know if anything is happening around the world.
 
Talking in shipping company’s, anyone has been having problem with dhl delay delivery? I have my yusa purchase about 4 days in custom clearance in progress but never ended.

See a lot of people complaining about delays here in Brazil and I want to know if anything is happening around the world.
I think it's a widespread issue. I'm waiting on some Oud chips shipped from Australia, already 10 days past the estimated delivery date and it hasn't even entered my country yet.
Some of my friends are complaining about massive delays too.
 
I just got charged $26 by UPS because I had to pay a $0.19 fee for importing a package! Everybody is ripping off consumers these days… when the government isn't charging high tariffs, couriers are ready to pounce, basically doubling what they're making on every shipment just because they can get away with charging $26 to handle any import fee. Parasites
Yes,I just got screwed the same as you by Fedex. $36 additional fee for "Storage" (this is in addition to the shipping fee) because of a $1 customs fee. Really hurt as my order was only a $100 order (so almost $60 in shipping fees) Blood suckers
 
Top