View attachment 54475View attachment 54476View attachment 54477
Yes!! They came!! I’m so excited to try have these little beauty’s. Now it’s time to let them rest. Didn’t put the hades cap on because I was waiting to clean it out since it had a bit of gunk in it as you might be able to tell from in the photo. Can’t wait!!
It is “Hades” and “Odysseus” from Lupus&Vega. Thank you @Joe for your magnificent work!
Great job on the bottles here @Joe they looks absolutely spectacular!!
 
International flight prices are a joke right now but the Mrs. is overdue for a trip back home to see family, so I copped a small ASO sample bundle off Facebook to keep me sane until I'm ready to execute my wishlist at a future date. It has Samarqand, Faje, Khalouq, Vathimi Raja, and Yunnan Emperor.
 
International flight prices are a joke right now but the Mrs. is overdue for a trip back home to see family, so I copped a small ASO sample bundle off Facebook to keep me sane until I'm ready to execute my wishlist at a future date. It has Samarqand, Faje, Khalouq, Vathimi Raja, and Yunnan Emperor.
Great bundle of oils. My personal ranking of those is:

Vathimi Raja
Khalouq
Samarqand
Faje
Yunnan Emperor

Vathimi Raja and Khalouq are special oils.
 
Great bundle of oils. My personal ranking of those is:

Vathimi Raja
Khalouq
Samarqand
Faje
Yunnan Emperor

Vathimi Raja and Khalouq are special oils.
absolute no-brainer for the price I got em for. I was most excited for Yunnan actually, now I'm even more stoked!
 
Couldn't resist. I have some more Amir Qinam and Manipur Maliki on the way. I also got some Oud Aswad and a sample of Malinau Sultan. I made the plunge because every time I find myself sniffing any other oud oil or wood, the thought of Amir Qinam and a few others is omnipresent, like a specter in the shadows...Same for Assagon and Hainam but my gosh, mesOUD releases are gone in the blink of an eye lol
 
3g bottle of Kedah sultan and a sample of Nagaland sultan- Habzoud.

I cannot stress enough, how much I love Kedah sultan.
This is a daily oud for me, either morning or night I must wear it.

The Nagaland sultan sample I am very excited about.
I have only 2 examples of Nagaland oils in my collection and both are a more traditional distillation.

What do I expect from this offering? I expect it's going to cost me money 😂
I have been at this around 6 months and each clean Hindi I have experienced from Habzoud has been incredible.

I expect nothing less from Nagaland Sultan.
 
Sokkat alteeb:
Dehn oud khas (distilled 1370-1390 hijri)
Mugteniyat turaatheeyat
Fat Oud Jewel of Ceylon
Koh king antique
Dehn oud pure Forest

Sulaym: Maharaja 2 and hainan side 2

An najwa:
Mysore ateeq 1965
Damascus
Kishmir 2
Khlong yai 2
Siam thaqil 2022

Can't wait
 
KELANDAH - Mesoud

My first purchase from @mesOUD
I never imagined I would be able to get something from Mesoud.

I am more than excited to receive this one! It will be a fine addition to my growing collection of Malay ouds.
I’m having the same feeling. Get my first of many from mesoud. And to enjoy the shipping i pick up the three attars that was available, naseem, aurantis and turabi too 🫶🏻
 
Top