Tabeer Oud-Pursat Imperialé

Very excited to get my hands on this aged Cambodian oud.

I feel it's important to mention that the customer service with this vendor was fantastic.
We communicated through WhatsApp and he was very friendly and accommodating.

I really look forward to sampling more from this house.
 
Tabeer Oud-Pursat Imperialé

Very excited to get my hands on this aged Cambodian oud.

I feel it's important to mention that the customer service with this vendor was fantastic.
We communicated through WhatsApp and he was very friendly and accommodating.

I really look forward to sampling more from this house.
Grateful for your feedback. It’s always important to me that the experience feels as special as the oil itself.

That aged Cambodian is something truly unique,excited for you to explore it.🙂
 
Have a bottle of ALD Oud Luwak 2 on the way and i am very excited! I fell in love with a decant over the past couple months and was able to purchase the rest of the same bottle, which were both very generously priced at cost. Its got me interested in sampling more from papua. The scent has become very therapeutic for me throughout the work week, for the past month or more, not always wearable with the erratic weather we've been having lately, but always in a near pocket for me to center with for a few breaths.
 
Received my order from manzar oudh, unfortunately customs opened the parcel and stole one of the bottles of oil. I shall enjoy trying what I received none the less and Manzar included a sample of an oil.

View attachment 54008
Urghhhh…..I get HMRC might want to test a small amount for narcotics or whatever but that much? Give me a break! 😭

Congrats with your order, though, looks amazing. Can’t wait to hear how you get on with these.
 
Urghhhh…..I get HMRC might want to test a small amount for narcotics or whatever but that much? Give me a break! 😭

Congrats with your order, though, looks amazing. Can’t wait to hear how you get on with these.
I think it was the outgoing customs, but you can never be sure. Based on the way it was packed they took it all out and opened one of the bubble wrapped oils and I guess just didn't put them all back in.
 
Received these from Habzoud while I was away this weekend. Both smell amazing in the bottle and can't wait to give these a spin.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    PXL_20260410_123442063~2.webp
    439 KB · Views: 0
IMG_7452.webp
IMG_7451.webp

just arrived 🙂
 
Nice! keen to hear your impressions on the Hojari/Mysore. I've got some of that coming as well.
it's excellent, nice thickness, beautiful unique soothing presence. The frankincense is really quite lovely and the sandalwood sits there and works with it beautifully. I need to give it a full wear, I've just swiped a tiny amount one time.
 
I am waiting for a small bottle of the discontinued Maroke Noir by Feel Oud. I have already sampled this, months ago, from a sample that I went through extremely fast. My very first time smelling Maroke oud oil and I was blown away - I couldn't get it out of my head. I imagined I would never own a bottle, but I bought one yesterday from someone selling it here and it shipped this morning. Excited!
thats exciting! Maroke is one of my favorite smell profiles too.
 
Top