I recently received my first Subitism but haven’t had any woods to try out. Been playing around with various resins, loose blends and kyphi. Finally ordered my first agarwoods. My first buys were based on recent reviews here and also some blind buys. 30 grams of Fili Fu Sen from The Oud Lab. 20 grams of Merauke Qadeem from Al Sharif Oud was delivered today. Also have inbound a gram of Toc Bong and 3 grams of Western Malaysian from Kangiiten.
 
I recently received my first Subitism but haven’t had any woods to try out. Been playing around with various resins, loose blends and kyphi. Finally ordered my first agarwoods. My first buys were based on recent reviews here and also some blind buys. 30 grams of Fili Fu Sen from The Oud Lab. 20 grams of Merauke Qadeem from Al Sharif Oud was delivered today. Also have inbound a gram of Toc Bong and 3 grams of Western Malaysian from Kangiiten.
Mate, with that lineup you'll have that sub singing in no time.
 
I had ordered some frankincense from RBO Royal Bengal Ouds for my father (I've personally never been a huge fan of frankincense tbh). Without exaggeration, I believe I have received freebie samples of pretty much every single thing RBO has to offer on their store right now...it's like all these artisans have an internal bet on who can one up the other in terms of sheer generosity. The past few weeks have been...what they have been. Getting to sample new ouds was a hugely appreciated change of pace.

I also had an order from Kangiiten for Dreams of Merauke incense but its been stuck somewhere for a month with no movement in tracking. I've kinda given up on that tbh...

Longer term, I am allowing my wallet space for my mesOUD fund. Some of the newer Habz samples are also whispering my name. All in good time, iA!
RBO is over the top for sure! I actually felt guilty after placing an order for some of his vetiver and receiving samples that were probably worth more than what I purchased.
 
Broadlink oud - Xanadu Yearning (1.5g)Kingly Charisama (1.5g) Gentle Yonder(1.5g)
What are your thoughts on these oils?
 
My wallet is in hibernation but it had to come out during the snowstorm to feast on some mesOUD HAINAM and some Habzoud Hindi Chenxiang before crawling back into its slumber. If I am honest with myself, I would admit that I have recently been giving much more time and attention to all of the other oud oils I have to prepare them for the full diverting of my attention and interest to the incoming pair...
 
2x subitism burners + sample set of 6 types of Kynam oud (12g each) from Miki Lee

Given that the above oud sample set is 99USD I'm assuming it's cultivated kinam chips.

As for the subitism burner I wasn't liking the charcoal smell from the quick-light charcoals that have some sort of fire starting mechanism in them. Previously I was using Japanese charcoals that burn really clean but it takes some time to get them started so I thought it's high time to upgrade to the next level.
 
2x subitism burners + sample set of 6 types of Kynam oud (12g each) from Miki Lee

Given that the above oud sample set is 99USD I'm assuming it's cultivated kinam chips.

As for the subitism burner I wasn't liking the charcoal smell from the quick-light charcoals that have some sort of fire starting mechanism in them. Previously I was using Japanese charcoals that burn really clean but it takes some time to get them started so I thought it's high time to upgrade to the next level.
Well done. Yes, the regular charcoal tablets use salt peter as combustion. Definitely a bit smelly. You won't look back once you get the hang of the sub. CK is Miki Lee's speciality. Enjoy mate.
 
Just landed:

Some goodies and samples from TOL and Oudique.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_1827.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_1828.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
Top