Wishlist item successfully ticked. āœ…
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Sultan Hijau- Habzoud

I feel extremely blessed that some of this oil has found its way to me. It was my second favourite from the sample set I received.
I became fixed on getting more of my favourite and Sultan Hijau sold out.

So very happy to be adding this to my growing collection šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¤
 
Sultan Hijau- Habzoud

I feel extremely blessed that some of this oil has found its way to me. It was my second favourite from the sample set I received.
I became fixed on getting more of my favourite and Sultan Hijau sold out.

So very happy to be adding this to my growing collection šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¤
Another banger.
 
Thought I should see what it’s all about with Kangiiten so I spent probably too much money but I managed to get the membership money into store credit as I already have a subitism so I got-
•dreams of merakue
•Eid 2026 incense
•0.1g of yellow hon-kyara
•3G of Brunei k powder
•3G wild leyte
•1 seijudo enjyu stick
•3G sabah tawau bead scraps
•3g tarakan bead scraps
Now I’ve just got to get past the pain of waiting for it to arrive!

Oh and I don’t know if anyone else saw this but on their other instagram page they were saying how a free itch cream is coming with every order which is nice I guess? I can’t complain as it’s free stuff though
 
Thought I should see what it’s all about with Kangiiten so I spent probably too much money but I managed to get the membership money into store credit as I already have a subitism so I got-
•dreams of merakue
•Eid 2026 incense
•0.1g of yellow hon-kyara
•3G of Brunei k powder
•3G wild leyte
•1 seijudo enjyu stick
•3G sabah tawau bead scraps
•3g tarakan bead scraps
Now I’ve just got to get past the pain of waiting for it to arrive!

Oh and I don’t know if anyone else saw this but on their other instagram page they were saying how a free itch cream is coming with every order which is nice I guess? I can’t complain as it’s free stuff though
Nice little haul there mate. Some good stuff in there. Awesome that you also got that store credit! I did see the cream. Kinda random but hey? Who am I to argue?
 
Top