Oh ho! Look what came in the mail from @An Najwa - I have my work cut out for me here... what a treat!

View attachment 53205
Is that seven spray perfume samples?! Based on the one I got last summer I can only imagine what those are like. Especially as it looks like the one lying down might be labeled Al Ghaliya. If it’s anywhere near as nice as Ghaliya Banu Hashim I might have to push everything that’s at the top of my “must buy” list down a few notches. I’ve wished for a spray version of that attar and I’d be happy for its cousin.
 
Is that seven spray perfume samples?! Based on the one I got last summer I can only imagine what those are like. Especially as it looks like the one lying down might be labeled Al Ghaliya. If it’s anywhere near as nice as Ghaliya Banu Hashim I might have to push everything that’s at the top of my “must buy” list down a few notches. I’ve wished for a spray version of that attar and I’d be happy for its cousin.
I think the spray you're thinking is Al Ghaliya might actually be a sample of Al Gharoob.

And I might be mistaken but I think Balad As-Sham might be new "Ghaliya"-esqe attar An Najwa's been working on, but don't quote me on that.

Edit: Balad As-Sham is actually Ghaliya Balad As-Sham, as for if that's a spray, now there might be the center for our hype!
 
I think the spray you're thinking is Al Ghaliya might actually be a sample of Al Gharoob.

And I might be mistaken but I think Balad As-Sham might be new "Ghaliya"-esqe attar An Najwa's been working on, but don't quote me on that.

Edit: Balad As-Sham is actually Ghaliya Balad As-Sham, as for if that's a spray, now there might be the center for our hype!
Al Gharoob was the sample I got! I guess since I know how nice that is I’ll have to look forward to hearing about the others, and for Balad as Sham
 
Al Gharoob was the sample I got! I guess since I know how nice that is I’ll have to look forward to hearing about the others, and for Balad as Sham
Al Gharoob is one of the samples - I think I might've posted some notes on that here. I plan to share my thoughts on all of these but it takes me a very long time to get through perfumes because of their complexity and behavior. I have samples from oudique, an najwa and faisal and it is going to take a while to get to them all!

Sprays include alpha rose, musc fougere, al ghuroob, qaswara, fougere of the valley, apricot absolu, jasmine malaccensis!
 
Last edited:
Al Gharoob is one of the samples - I think I might've posted some notes on that here. I plan to share my thoughts on all of these but it takes me a very long time to get through perfumes because of their complexity and behavior. I have samples from oudique, an najwa and faisal and it is going to take a while to get to them all!

Sprays include alpha rose, musc fougere, al ghuroob, qaswara, fougere of the valley, apricot absolu, jasmine malaccensis!
Jasmine Malaccensis spray!!!
 
Hamza tempted me and I bit:

 
Hamza tempted me and I bit:

Oh wow. This sounds amazing
 
Inbound:

AlMokhlif Oud - Inherited Cambodi Oud oil 3ml
AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Zora chips (Super & above) 25g
AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Sela Chips (Super & above) 25g
AlKhudir Oud - Hindi Royal Chips 28g
AlKhudir Oud - Maroke Asgon Ardh 28g
Thumun Oud - Cherry Trat Oud oil 3g
Oudstories - Kashan Rose oil 3ml
KYMYA - Malay Candan Oud oil 2.5g
Maysam AlWard AlTaifi - Eid AlFitr Oud 1447AH
Brhanoud - Kehailan
Alshuhail Oud - Hindi Nagaland Chips (above super) 28g
 
Last edited:
Gkin
Inbound:

AlMokhlif Oud - Inherited Cambodi Oud oil 3ml
AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Zora chips (Super & above) 25g
AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Sela Chips (Super & above) 25g
AlKhudir Oud - Hindi Royal Chips 28g
AlKhudir Oud - Maroke Asgon Ardh 28g
Thumun Oud - Cherry Trat Oud oil 3g
Oudstories - Kashan Rose oil 3ml
KYMYA - Malay Candan Oud oil 2.5g
Maysam AlWard AlTaifi - Eid AlFitr Oud 1447AH
going all out here!
 
Top