Please report back on Malay 97😁mesOUD
Begum OG II
Havva (just a quarter gram more)
Yusa Aromatics
Seiron K
Naga Choco
Malay 97 (just a sample)
I am quite proud of myself for leaving it at that and not going crazier. 😇
Wow! What a haul.View attachment 53505The eagle has landed!! Thank you @Habz786
Malinau Maliki is devine. Soft woody vanilla. Safe for the general public (and wife's). 😉Wow! What a haul.
How is Maliki? I have not tried that one.
Will need to sample for sure then.Malinau Maliki is devine. Soft woody vanilla. Safe for the general public (and wife's). 😉
Very happy!I’m very happy with this - you?
I'll have to live vicariously through you for this one mate. Extra props goes to @PerfumeAl for the original heads up. 🤙😁Malay Candan - Kymya
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to secure some vintage Malay oil.
Never tried it, just rolled the dice on this one😂
Thank you @Olfactory Nomad for the heads up on this oil👍🤤
@PerfumeAl thank you😁I'll have to live vicariously through you for this one mate. Extra props goes to @PerfumeAl for the original heads up. 🤙😁
Srimango dayng ....Just received an awesome package from my brother in Europe @PerfumeAl. He sent me a gram of Ensar - Siam Reap, .3g of Sri Mango - Yusa and a couple of wonderful samples of SQ Rose and EO - Tigerwood Royal. *happy dance*.
![]()
![]()
Wow! What a score.Just received an awesome package from my brother in Europe @PerfumeAl. He sent me a gram of Ensar - Siam Reap, .3g of Sri Mango - Yusa and a couple of wonderful samples of SQ Rose and EO - Tigerwood Royal. *happy dance*.
![]()
![]()
Brother, it really does smell like mango!! We eat them here all the time. Instantly recognizable.Srimango dayng ....
You're so attentive and sharp.I think the spray you're thinking is Al Ghaliya might actually be a sample of Al Gharoob.
And I might be mistaken but I think Balad As-Sham might be new "Ghaliya"-esqe attar An Najwa's been working on, but don't quote me on that.
Edit: Balad As-Sham is actually Ghaliya Balad As-Sham, as for if that's a spray, now there might be the center for our hype!