Inbound:

Oudique - Henry Jacques (SQ Atelier) - Manager (3g)
Oudique - Henry Jacques (SQ Atelier) - No.8 de HJ (3g)
The Oud Lab - Lanka Kemuri (2.5g)
The Oud Lab - Crimson Koh (2.5g)
AlMokhlif Oud - Bengali oud chips (double super) (25g)
I also bought many oudique oils based on recent posts defending them. Coming in Monday. Can't wait to try. The oud lab is on my list next, as is alshareef oud. Let me know how good is the oud lab.
 
@YusaAromatics order just arrived and im so excited to listen to these gems this week! These bottles are beautiful and heavy
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Some of the nicest bottles I have, they are also a very good quality compared to others.

I would be interested to hear what you think of the thai ateeq as it is one I am eyeing currently.
Just from the top and without wear, it is very rich and resinous, but with some complex sweet tones. Feels a lot like a balanced mix of Khao Yai and Trat, more oudiness than ive smelled in either tho. Ive not had a Rayong yet but i see on the map it does fall in between those other two provinces, this oil is very thick with powerful projection and lots if complexity.
 
Just from the top and without wear, it is very rich and resinous, but with some complex sweet tones. Feels a lot like a balanced mix of Khao Yai and Trat, more oudiness than ive smelled in either tho. Ive not had a Rayong yet but i see on the map it does fall in between those other two provinces, this oil is very thick with powerful projection and lots if complexity.
Sounds like it might be very interesting one to try, I've had some old khao yai leaning more diesel heavy when it starts, very thick and sticky.

Got some of the Thai Ateeq on the way also.
interested to see your thoughts.
 
IMG_1430.webp
IMG_1432.webp
IMG_1433.webp

Yes!! They came!! I’m so excited to try have these little beauty’s. Now it’s time to let them rest. Didn’t put the hades cap on because I was waiting to clean it out since it had a bit of gunk in it as you might be able to tell from in the photo. Can’t wait!!
It is “Hades” and “Odysseus” from Lupus&Vega. Thank you @Joe for your magnificent work!
 
Last edited:
I also bought many oudique oils based on recent posts defending them. Coming in Monday. Can't wait to try. The oud lab is on my list next, as is alshareef oud. Let me know how good is the oud lab.
I bought 16 samples from oudique. The attars and musk oils/blends smell amazing. The oud oils seem promising. Haven't had a chance to put them on yet.

Imphal
0.3g

Brunei Ateeq
0.3g

Shiranka
0.3g

Malik Al Anbar
1g

Rose Kinam
1g

Amber Kinam
1g

Rajani
1g

Musk Mélange
1g

Multazam
0.3g

Al Hoot
0.3g

Ceylon Mori
0.3g

Lombok
1g

Merauke
0.3g

Naga Ruh
0.3g

Pailin Aka
0.3g

Cambodi Sultan
0.3g
 
Purple Sultani SQ - The Private Collection

During my research and conversations with people about Malaysian oils, specifically SQ offerings. Word of an almost mythical oil reached me.
This oil was named, Purple Sultani- Kelantan 1980s.

I was fortunate enough to have someone educate me and take out some of the confusion surrounding SQ oils and releases under different names and so on.

As far as Malay oud go, I am lead to believe this is one of the best.

Very excited to have this on the way😁

I would also like to thank the forum member who sold me some of this oil from thier personal stash.
This member wishes to remain anonymous but, you know who you are.

Thank you for spreading the Ouddict love ❤️ 😎🙏
 
Purple Sultani SQ - The Private Collection

During my research and conversations with people about Malaysian oils, specifically SQ offerings. Word of an almost mythical oil reached me.
This oil was named, Purple Sultani- Kelantan 1980s.

I was fortunate enough to have someone educate me and take out some of the confusion surrounding SQ oils and releases under different names and so on.

As far as Malay oud go, I am lead to believe this is one of the best.

Very excited to have this on the way😁

I would also like to thank the forum member who sold me some of this oil from thier personal stash.
This member wishes to remain anonymous but, you know who you are.

Thank you for spreading the Ouddict love ❤️ 😎🙏
🤤🤤
 
Yusa - Malay 97 and Hindi Damasque

These just arrived! Kani also included a very generous sample of Hindi Qinan as well. This leaked a bit during transit, and I got hit by a wave of kinamic goodness as soon as I opened the package. It reminded me of Al Jannah Finale, but a more rich and commanding version of it. Excited to try all three of these in the next few days!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_4052.webp
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_4054.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
Making my first purchase of yusa. Waiting for:
Malay 97
Karimantan
Thai ateeq
Hisui
Natsuka

Actually my first purchase of this oud world it was from yusa and oudique. I purchased the ghaliya and animalis from oudique. I remember that this was my first step inside the rabbit hole. It was an epiphany of senses. That day I know that I was completely directed to oud and attars.

It was only 6 months when this started and I could say that was the best move that I made in all my perfumery history. 🫶🏻
 
Placed an @Encenser oil samples order today as well as a @YusaAromatics order and also an order from @Kinamik, all thanks to my tax return coming in! Im v excited to try lots of little vials headed my way.
IMG_0185.webp

Okay so upon first sniff of these, I was sadly not very drawn to any of the @Encenser oils, which was disappointing because I genuinely enjoy many facets of oud. I came back to them with curiosity around a similar note shared between them all (most of the 9 oud oils only). Not only was I not drawn to them, but was now repulsed by a note that lingered throughout every one except for two hainan oils and two other eo’s. This note was so prominent in one specifically that I decided to water test it. Sure enough, the adulterant was very obvious. The milky white tone of the mystery emulsion I found visually matched my detection of a note that smells something like a coconut scented sun-tan lotion mixed with pepto-bismol.

…Vendor promptly refunded my money
IMG_0217.webp

IMG_0211.webp
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
View attachment 54547
Okay so upon first sniff of these, I was sadly not very drawn to any of the @Encenser oils, which was disappointing because I genuinely enjoy many facets of oud. I came back to them with curiosity around a similar note shared between them all (most of the 9 oud oils only). Not only was I not drawn to them, but was now repulsed by a note that lingered throughout every one except for two hainan oils and two other eo’s. This note was so prominent in one specifically that I decided to water test it. Sure enough, the adulterant was very obvious. The milky white tone of the mystery emulsion I found visually matched my detection of a note that smells something like a coconut scented sun-tan lotion mixed with pepto-bismol.
How you do this water test brother? It’s just mix with water? And if have anything it gonna be perceptible?

It’s sad hear this brother. We wait anxiously to have a situation like this, is awful. 😔
 
Making my first purchase of yusa. Waiting for:
Malay 97
Karimantan
Thai ateeq
Hisui
Natsuka

Actually my first purchase of this oud world it was from yusa and oudique. I purchased the ghaliya and animalis from oudique. I remember that this was my first step inside the rabbit hole. It was an epiphany of senses. That day I know that I was completely directed to oud and attars.

It was only 6 months when this started and I could say that was the best move that I made in all my perfumery history. 🫶🏻
Hisui and Natsuka are next for me too!
 
Top