How cute is this little 1/2g from @YusaAromatics

This was one of those, I need more because 1g isn't enough purchases.

Now im thinking 1.5g isn't enough. It never ends😂💀
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    20260428_151526.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
What are your thoughts on these oils?
Feel good.. the price is not expensive 48usd for 3, and they send me a bottle of CO2 kynam oil for free. The Co2 kynam oil smell slightly sweet and herbal compare to others.

XY very strong smell instantly hits you and stays on the skins for long time. And its slowly dires down and becomes herbals and earthy.

KC is kynam oils. It is simila to the CO2 kynam oil but stronger and longer lasting. When placed on a scent strip for a few days, the floral notes become very prominent. However, when applied to the skin, the herbal and woody notes are more noticeable. The herbal tones are very unique.. I don't think I have ever smelled anything like it. It is growing on with me...
But when I tried to mixed KC with rose etc to see what it turns into, it's hard to work with because its strong scent and thickness. And I prefer the pure oud oil more....

GY is similar to XY but sweeter. This is my favourite of them.
 
Just had to get myself a full bottle of aswad from Habzoud, this arrived today but only just had a chance to sit down and open it. He included a couple of samples which also smell devine.

View attachment 54339
That Nagaland tho…👀👀

I dabbed the tiniest speck of Hainam, mostly in an attempt to speedrun through the phases. (Im kind of shocked at how diffusion even a tiny amount like this is).

I always liked the opening but I am able to appreciate it more now that I have an inkling of what follows.

But when that opening gives way, and the floral-sweet+slight woody-bitterness…wowza. I think that smell is my current favourite facet in all of oud-dom. Seriously so beautiful in such an elegant way, not understated, not quiet, but just…controlled.
 
i'm still working my way through a set of samples from @AlHind Oud - a beautiful khus, sparkling rose, over the top Hindi, etc. I was blown away by the Nizam al Maluk II - when I sniffed it I was basically sure that was something that Anas had distilled personally - absolutely full deep saturated classic oud through and through - the quality speaks so clearly in this.
 
Just made my first order with Al Shareef Oudh, five items - four wild Ouds plus one maceration of Himalayan Musk+Patchouli, all in the proper quarter-tola bottles (yay!).
The Ouds are-
A'meen, Faje, Java Arch and Nusantara.
I only wonder, how long these days the journey of a package takes - across the whole Globe - from Australia to Germany.
P.S. Last minute post-order correction -
much coveted 'Faje' (allegedly dark and robust) is sold out so it is substituted with 'Shah'...
The realm of Oud is a special and positively mercurial place: you snooze - you lose 🙂
 
Last edited:
i'm still working my way through a set of samples from @AlHind Oud - a beautiful khus, sparkling rose, over the top Hindi, etc. I was blown away by the Nizam al Maluk II - when I sniffed it I was basically sure that was something that Anas had distilled personally - absolutely full deep saturated classic oud through and through - the quality speaks so clearly in this.
Nizam Ul Mulk both one and two are in my absolute top favourite. I regret not bringing some with me on this trip.
 
Top