Hi Everyone,

I joined from a recommendation on Reddit to learn a possibly purchase oud. I have always loved quality fragrances and lately was introduced to oud by way of bakhoor. Fast forward is I am launching a small batch bakhoor store and looking for middle of the road oud chips to use in my formulas. I also am interested in learning more in general.
 
Hi Everyone,

I joined from a recommendation on Reddit to learn a possibly purchase oud. I have always loved quality fragrances and lately was introduced to oud by way of bakhoor. Fast forward is I am launching a small batch bakhoor store and looking for middle of the road oud chips to use in my formulas. I also am interested in learning more in general.
Welcome! Hope you’re oudyssey is a wonderful one.
 
Hi everyone, Apurva here. Originally from India, currently based in US. Insta: LibraryOfPerfumes

I realized today that there exists a "Welcome" thread, hence introducing myself.

I have been a devotee of aromatics since I was a kid. I started taking this hobby seriously since 2021 though. I was introduced to oud via commercial perfumes. Rose is my most favourite note and I found myself gravitating towards Rose-Oud profile in the perfumes... so one day I decided to test the real deal: oud oil... the rest is history. Happy to be a part of this forum (joined July 2024). I have learned SO MUCH from all of you but special shout-out to @Mr.P for sharing pearls of wisdom.
 
Hi everyone, Apurva here. Originally from India, currently based in US. Insta: LibraryOfPerfumes

I realized today that there exists a "Welcome" thread, hence introducing myself.

I have been a devotee of aromatics since I was a kid. I started taking this hobby seriously since 2021 though. I was introduced to oud via commercial perfumes. Rose is my most favourite note and I found myself gravitating towards Rose-Oud profile in the perfumes... so one day I decided to test the real deal: oud oil... the rest is history. Happy to be a part of this forum (joined July 2024). I have learned SO MUCH from all of you but special shout-out to @Mr.P for sharing pearls of wisdom.
Hello - thanks for the kind words! 🙂 I've noticed your Instagram account I actually follow you (i am @wabisabikouki). I was wondering if you were the same person. Nice to see you here!
 
Funny but there is at least a chance that I will get to meet @LibraryOfPerfumes today next week at my the demo / sampling session i do at the market that sells my perfume! I will bring lots of good stuff so it will be worth your while if you make it - I have lots of great samples from the folks who post here and I will bring a bunch of oud for you to enjoy. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Funny but there is at least a chance that I will get to meet @LibraryOfPerfumes today at my Friday demo / sampling session at the market that sells my perfume! I will bring lots of good stuff so it will be worth your while if you make it - I have lots of great samples from the folks who post here and I will bring a bunch of oud for you to enjoy. 🙂
Enjoy the good scents and new friendships 🙏
 
Funny but there is at least a chance that I will get to meet @LibraryOfPerfumes today at my Friday demo / sampling session at the market that sells my perfume! I will bring lots of good stuff so it will be worth your while if you make it - I have lots of great samples from the folks who post here and I will bring a bunch of oud for you to enjoy. 🙂
Feeling blessed! Thank you for the generous offer @Mr.P! I hope to bring some goodies from my end too! 🙂 Hopefully I have something you haven't had a chance to test yet!
 
Feeling blessed! Thank you for the generous offer @Mr.P! I hope to bring some goodies from my end too! 🙂 Hopefully I have something you haven't had a chance to test yet!
You are welcome of course. I will tell you, any generosity here has been hammered into me by the similar attitudes of pretty much everybody I've interacted with in this community.

It's always so much fun to share goodies with people who can appreciate them. It's a whole different experience.
 
Hi Everyone!

This is Naveen from India - Bangalore.
I’m thrilled to join this beautiful group where the love for Oud runs deep. There’s something truly magical about this precious fragrance—its rich history, its deep spiritual connection, and the way it lingers in the air like a cherished memory.

Whether it’s discussing rare blends, sharing sourcing tips, or simply admiring the art of Oud, I’m excited to learn from all of you and share my own passion.

Can’t wait to connect with fellow Oud lovers—drop your favorite Oud recommendations below!
Anyone from Bangalore here?
 
Hi Everyone!

This is Naveen from India - Bangalore.
I’m thrilled to join this beautiful group where the love for Oud runs deep. There’s something truly magical about this precious fragrance—its rich history, its deep spiritual connection, and the way it lingers in the air like a cherished memory.

Whether it’s discussing rare blends, sharing sourcing tips, or simply admiring the art of Oud, I’m excited to learn from all of you and share my own passion.

Can’t wait to connect with fellow Oud lovers—drop your favorite Oud recommendations below!
Anyone from Bangalore here?
Awesome, welcome
 
Hi Everyone!

This is Naveen from India - Bangalore.
I’m thrilled to join this beautiful group where the love for Oud runs deep. There’s something truly magical about this precious fragrance—its rich history, its deep spiritual connection, and the way it lingers in the air like a cherished memory.

Whether it’s discussing rare blends, sharing sourcing tips, or simply admiring the art of Oud, I’m excited to learn from all of you and share my own passion.

Can’t wait to connect with fellow Oud lovers—drop your favorite Oud recommendations below!
Anyone from Bangalore here?
Welcome, Naveen. I am originally from Mumbai.
 
Hello all. my name is maria. I have spent the past twenty five years homeschooling three sons on three different continents. Now that im retired, a friend asked me what i would do To bring myself joy. I looked long and hard at my lemon tree- i know this is an oud forum, but have you ever smelled lemon blossoms? I said i didnt know but would likely have something to do with natural scents…here i happily am.
 
Top