Rai Munir
Musk Man
True! I actually liked patchouli and citrus top notes very much.Attar jamal arrived today lighting fast and all i have to say so far on initial impressions is that's is pretty dam good
True! I actually liked patchouli and citrus top notes very much.Attar jamal arrived today lighting fast and all i have to say so far on initial impressions is that's is pretty dam good
I think you could/should.......it is blending....on your wrist...Can you call it an attar if you mix it on your wrist? 🙂 One drop of Mysore with musk grains, one drop of Bulgarian rose, and one drop of new trat, all from Ulugbek, MiskuAmber. Not sure how to tag or hyperlink him? He is wonderful to buy from.
MiskuAmber
Master blender Abdullah, best blending of materials!!Mellifluence - Hildevolk
Really furry and animalic on my skin today. Sweet blackcurrant musky and civet vibes.
I’ve been going through my Mellifluence attars again recently. So much to explore and enjoy.