Hello Ouddicts 🙂

Usually, I am not in love with Attars …
But few attars are very pleasant !

Jinkoh Store Bluephoria
The Oud Lab Purple Haze
AA Green Kyara

JS Bluephoria is my favorite Attar with Ananda QI & Iris from Jinkoh store !!
Bluephoria smell sooo beautiful lotus with frankincense !!! It’s floral , sweet and incensy lemony ! Strong projection and good lasting !

TOL Purple Haze is crazy Oudy !!! Rosy!!!
And lots of other smell very well rounded and mixed !! This attar is Thick like a oud oil and I can imagine the quantity of oud oil used !!! (TOL Tabak Oud is also very Ouddy and strong lasting )
It doesn’t smell Hindi oud or traditional Attar ( Like TOL Badshah )
Purple Haze smell beautiful Clean Malay oil like clean Borneo with Purple flowers !!! Strong projection, and very very long lasting ! Almost as much as a pure oud oil and this remind me that this attars is full of thick Oud oils !
This is my favorite Attar from TOL !

AA Green Kyara is the most satisfying Attar I have in my collection ! This make me immediately smiling 🙂
Hard to describe bit I get Fresh Mint, Chinese herbal, Medicinal notes with Oudiness !

I like wearing Attars, it’s stronger than Pur Oud oil…
When I want to wearing a perfume for other peoples, I swipe attars instead of Perfume as I don’t like perfumes …

But if I want to smell good only for me…
I swipe Oud oils ! It’s my favorite scent !!
It’s subtle and I love it over everything

I wish you all a very good swipes Ouddicts 🙂
 
I love this stuff and I am not a modern perfume /cologne guy by any means. This does not literally smell like sandalwood oil, nor does it smell like sandalwood oil is a major constituent and it has its own distinct aroma, but man is this stuff great. Like sandalwood it is a warm, gentle , sweet and dry multilayered scent and is really ideal in terms of its dry down. Long, soft persistent woody base that smells great for a nice long time.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
    E88A3F89-9375-4858-8356-203517DD1DCB.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 154
I love this stuff and I am not a modern perfume /cologne guy by any means. This does not literally smell like sandalwood oil, nor does it smell like sandalwood oil is a major constituent and it has its own distinct aroma, but man is this stuff great. Like sandalwood it is a warm, gentle , sweet and dry multilayered scent and is really ideal in terms of its dry down. Long, soft persistent woody base that smells great for a nice long time.
Etro has great scents, love their patchouli too.
 
Euphero Imperial by Mellifluence.
I guess it's roughly about two year since I purchased this. I remember the scent different than it smells now.
Still very beautiful and plesant.
I can smell Rose, Loban and a lot of salty-sweet Ambergris. A lot of it. About an hour later, its all salty-sweet Ambergris.
 
Sultan Pasha - Chypre Narcisse

Seemed perfect for an early spring day. Sometimes I look on eBay at vintage Mitsouko and things like that, but why bother when we have perfumers working in the here and now at amazing levels? I think I prefer this, slightly, over his Chypre Chrysanthemum; I should probably order Encens Chypre while it's still around.
 
Royal Mysore Oud Borneo from BakoorIncenseStore.
I had misplaced the sample and found it yesterday. Its a sweet stinky Candy like oil, for some one who loves the sweet barn from Ouds.
I love it and placed an order for 3 ml. My only complain, it last only a short few hours. I will have to test with thicker swipes when I receive the bottle.
 
Back
Top