@Tauhid Shaikh Ziyad send me a bunch of his oils a few months back free of charge.
just asking my opinion on his oils.
I didn't share my opinion in public because there were not really remarkable oils from him.
traditional attar, [pineapple, durian, blue lotus] with sandalwood are certainly captivating.
but the rest of the sandalwood and oud oils felt rather average quality to my nose.

I don't mean to undermine a struggling distiller in a remote place. but I certainly believe he could produce better oils.
 
@Tauhid Shaikh Ziyad send me a bunch of his oils a few months back free of charge.
just asking my opinion on his oils.
I didn't share my opinion in public because there were not really remarkable oils from him.
traditional attar, [pineapple, durian, blue lotus] with sandalwood are certainly captivating.
but the rest of the sandalwood and oud oils felt rather average quality to my nose.

I don't mean to undermine a struggling distiller in a remote place. but I certainly believe he could produce better oils.
Thank for sharing. I am yet to try his oils. I remember some members here really appreciated his oils. I am still excited to try them. I will come back with my experience with them 🙂
 
@Tauhid Shaikh Ziyad send me a bunch of his oils a few months back free of charge.
just asking my opinion on his oils.
I didn't share my opinion in public because there were not really remarkable oils from him.
traditional attar, [pineapple, durian, blue lotus] with sandalwood are certainly captivating.
but the rest of the sandalwood and oud oils felt rather average quality to my nose.

I don't mean to undermine a struggling distiller in a remote place. but I certainly believe he could produce better oils.
I appreciate the candor.
 
AbdesSalaam Attars

I have been curious about this house, not finding much details, I order a bunch of Mignon/Samples.

Work Oakmoss and Amber Rose today. The Oakmoss is one of his most popular. The scent is very natural and delicate. Like the Japanese houses. Does not project or have any longevity, which is the saddest part.

The Amber Rose is the one I like the best of the bunch(Smelling from the bottles). The Amber Rose strongly reminds me of the Tudor Rose by Mellifluence. Its Sweet-Warm Ambery. Again, the experience is very natural but very short lived.

These are alcohol based sprays, and sadly they do not come with an atomizer, these are dabbers. I am transfering them to 2 ml vials to spray them.

The vibe I am getting from the house so far, its very delicate and natural. Also very very simple compositions. You can easily put your hand on 2-3 materials/scent when you try them. I will explore more.

[Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
 
Hello Ouddicts 🙂

Olefaktory Canna Musk

Canna Musk is a Cannabis Big Bang !
The opening is absolutely unbelievable !
To my nose it doesn’t smell the cannabis Buds … it’s pure cannabis resins ! The smell of Trichomes ! This is lemony ! Musky with a greeny herbal aspect or even the smell of the Cannabis plant when it’s growing !
Then , the muskiness take place and is very rounded with the Canna terpenoids!
It smell like fur!
I can imagine a deer eating some lemon haze buds just in front of me ^^
Beautiful perfume !
 
Beautiful Oils from Turkey

Halfeti Black Rose oil, I have been told this is rare. Turkish Rose oil and Lavender oil. All of them smell beautiful.
It's the first time smelling Black Rose oil. It smells very different than the user Rose Ottos. It's not sharp, opens a bit synthetic or gasoline type, a few mins later its gorgeous.

Did you guys know Lavender is natural mosquito repellent and it has been used as antibiotic in ancient medicine?

IMG_4558 2.jpg
 
What exactly is black rose? Is it a local type of damascena or some other species?
 
I am wearing swipes of Siberian Musk Tincture on my hands for past two evenings.
Sure does smell urine like but not to a big extent. The other nuances I get are sweet, incense, chocolaty, fruity. Somewhat ambery, labdanum like. Big revelation for me. I never thought I would wear a musk tincture as I found it to be too animalic. But, here we are...
 
Mellifluence's purple leather 2.

more like fur, rather than leather. dreamy hug of a black leopard.
deadly, but irresistibly alluring.

Iris, violet, and heliotrope to name a few notes I can pick up in the opening.
so much more is going on.

as it settles down, sweet benzoin-ish comes out. maybe some tonka.
and at the base, there is Abdullah's usual base notes of oud, sandalwood.

really nice and comfortable. very dreamy.
 
Hello dear Ouddicts 🙂

The Oud Lab Purple Haze
AA Green Kyara

It’s very strange because I found lots of similarities in theses two attars !
I don’t know how to explain but they share some similarities !
Does anyone found same thing ?
Anyway, both are amazing Attars !

Fabulous Drydown 🙂
I do love green kyara
 
Back
Top