Wearing this one today. It puts me in the mind of Dior Poison.
Very interesting post, respected Bryan-1. And I always prefer your take and review to mine.
I didn't acquire this CdN, but now I will request my friend to send to me its smple and then I will wear CdN and Poison.

Did you like this similarity that you sensed in CdN?
Thanks
 
1840's birch tar from RPP.

purple fruits to the extreme. amazingly fragrant without too much unpleasant burning asphalt.
just the right amount of heated asphalt, a worn-out rider's jacket, thick plum paste, crushed mulberries.

smells like David Hasselhof in Knight Rider. 🤣
Last month, I happened to try two types of birch tar.
One was oil like and one was truly'tar'. The latter one was hell strong and excessively tar-y. I felt it suits only perfume.
 
Very interesting post, respected Bryan-1. And I always prefer your take and review to mine.
I didn't acquire this CdN, but now I will request my friend to send to me its smple and then I will wear CdN and Poison.

Did you like this similarity that you sensed in CdN?
Thanks
I have to get the Dior Poison. It’s been ages and I have lost that memory.
 
A very fragrant and blessed Friday for me. Every single one of them is a beautiful creation.
Point Mort is the most unusual perfume I have smelled. I find decants the best way to experience these expensive perfumes.

Happy fragrant Friday everyone.


IMG-5452.jpg
 
Rksons sandalwood smelling fantastic today
 
The Night by Frederic Malle - was sent a sample of it so giving it a test wearing. It's alright
Hey. I really like The Night but don’t wanna pay the ridiculous price. Was wondering if you knew of anything similar (oils or perfume)? I bought Ajmal Mukhallat Shams but that isn’t really close in my approximation. Thank you!
 
Very interesting post, respected Bryan-1. And I always prefer your take and review to mine.
I didn't acquire this CdN, but now I will request my friend to send to me its smple and then I will wear CdN and Poison.

Did you like this similarity that you sensed in CdN?
Thanks
The association might be more of a feel and tone that I get. How certain pitches are different but resonate in a similar way. They are two different scents but have a connection to me at lease. I did like this similarity.
 
Hey. I really like The Night but don’t wanna pay the ridiculous price. Was wondering if you knew of anything similar (oils or perfume)? I bought Ajmal Mukhallat Shams but that isn’t really close in my approximation. Thank you!
I'm not sure, sorry! I can't recall really how the Night smelled - it was 4 years ago and I only had a small sample
 
I'm not sure, sorry! I can't recall really how the Night smelled - it was 4 years ago and I only had a small sample
No worries! I’ve been trying to find some decent sprays/oils locally here in Saudi Arabia and I’m using The Night as a benchmark since I really liked it. The search continues!
 
Prin Mriga & Ganja Kasturi.
Both nice. Mriga is green floral, performs very weak. Ganja Kasturi is fruity, floral and joyful, lasts much longer.
The Ganja in this is the smell of dried stem of the plant. It noticeable to who know the scent, its not overdosed. Just a good touch of it.

This is my first experience with the house, good quality and blending of materials. I ended up ordering a bunch of his current offerings.
 
Prin Mriga & Ganja Kasturi.
Both nice. Mriga is green floral, performs very weak. Ganja Kasturi is fruity, floral and joyful, lasts much longer.
The Ganja in this is the smell of dried stem of the plant. It noticeable to who know the scent, its not overdosed. Just a good touch of it.

This is my first experience with the house, good quality and blending of materials. I ended up ordering a bunch of his current offerings.
Yesss I have a few prins and am getting a bunch more hes one of my favourites
 
Back
Top