I've also put many drops of Indian Patchouli by Agarwood Assam into my diffuser, let's see if it fills my room with heavenly patchouli 🙂

Update on this: @%$£@:""!!!
I ran it for an hour last night, could notice a faint smell when I came downstairs in the morning maybe 7 hours later, and then after returning from work about 18hrs after burning it, my entire living room had this amazing patchouli smell. Good stuff 😀
 
JINKOH TO BYAKUDAN-Agaraura
2011
[Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
 
Isame from Abdullah: A soft and elegant jasmine attar, devoid of any sharpness as he used a very old jasmine oil. It probably has some rose and something muksy (of powdery sort) in it. I'm almost certain it has ambergris too as it lasts a very long time (8+ hours in the English summer). Think of it like a traditional (Indian) J. sambac attar of highest sort. I get a similar whiffs (in part) as I get from his Al Ghaliyah. Here it is not austere though - more veering towards playfulness. I will have to see what's in it! A beautiful white floral attar.
 
Halawiyyat Sharqiyya from Elixir Attar. This is a very sweet attar. I'm warning you all, I will be very cross if I log onto Ouddict someday and read someone saying "This is too sweet". There is not a single serious thing about this fragrance, just pure hedonistic desserty bliss without the pretentiousness to call itself "gourmand". Condensed milk, rich buttery pastry, honey, caramel, hints of cardamom and pistachio. Personally this takes me back to a rare childhood treat: getting to visit the famous Ferrara pastry shop in downtown Manhattan. Almond tarts, garishly colored cookies, and cannolis with powdered sugar. If this sounds like your idea of heaven, please get some of this. I'm very happy right now.
 
A good fairy brought me half a bottle of Abelmosk (yahooo!) which is perfuming my day! Now that I have tried it again I can smell the difference that has come from aging. It is becoming an almost singular scent, if any of you has tried Abdullah's Gometra, that one has the same aged singular scent to it which reminds me of Abelmosk. Abelmosk to me smells best when sniffing from afar as from up close you do not get the full effect.
 
Blend
Oud: Borneo and Hirta
Mysore Santal
Neroli Santal Oud

Majestic and romantic. Bornean majesty is coupled with Mysorean romantic touch. Hirta has infused some tropical jungle vibes, and Neroli itr with its gossamer like touch has metamorphosed all into breezy and rose-y aroma. YES, ROSE-Y! I mean it. I myself am amazed to have this vintage gorgeous lightest Rose.

Oceanic depth is what makes oils 'the itr'. Otherwise, that is just a pleasant and pleasing experimentation.

Now I am a bit sad that I had to blend some Musk Santal maceration in place of just Santal.
 
[Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
My own white ambergris (from LMK) maceration in sandalwood (a mix of wild srilankan from LMK for the character and mysore from Kyarazen for the smoothess)

Its been near a year of maceration now and the scent is heavenly.

We can see on the pic all the small white dots. its the « not already » macerated white ambergris.

A good promess for the futur :Inlove:
 
View attachment 4714 My own white ambergris (from LMK) maceration in sandalwood (a mix of wild srilankan from LMK for the character and mysore from Kyarazen for the smoothess)

Its been near a year of maceration now and the scent is heavenly.

We can see on the pic all the small white dots. its the « not already » macerated white ambergris.

A good promess for the futur :Inlove:
Brother Jalil, Sri Lankan Oud creates more than fantastic and quite new fragrance. And that aroma is impossible to have with any other Oud.
 
Brother Jalil, Sri Lankan Oud creates more than fantastic and quite new fragrance. And that aroma is impossible to have with any other Oud.

Akhy,

Dont know if you speak about a generality but there is no oud here lol only sandalwood
 
Back
Top