Useera by Mellifluence. Perfect for a hot day, it keeps me refreshed with its juicy cucumber, cardamom and Turkish Rose scent that brings to mind green smelling flowers growing in thick vegetation above a cool stream.
 
Dear Grega, Parker or Sheaffer? Ray-Ban or Police? Mexican or Hawaiin guitar? 😉
Haha for a sec I had to think hard about what you were refering to. Then I saw my photo 😀
1 Parker :thumbsup: Well spotted!
2 😎 Neither - pinhole glasses that I use when my eyes are tired. I never use shades.
3 The left guitar is from an artisan craftsman and the right (which I play and is the better of the two) is a japanese yamaha classical guitar :Thumbsup: Now my secret is out! :Whistling:
 
Mysore Sandal 2014 (IO): Woodwork is in progress here in my house. Wood logs being sawed and chiseled. So, swiped woody oil having mild buttery notes. Intrinsic Mysore-ian intoxicating scent emerges after some time, but stays for long. At night and early in the morning, Santal blooms.
 
Last edited:
EUPHORIA
This is a beautiful accord of three incredible ingredients. I do not know where the sandalwood and frangipani begin and where they end. They blend really well together, that is for sure. And the ambergris! I am surprised to find that it does not smell of salt nor of sea life, it is so clear, giving a transparent air of depth to the whole affair. Perhaps at the periphery I can sense something like seaweed resting on a cool part of a rocky shore in shade. But only if that scent was raised and purified. Pure is the one word that springs to mind. Associations of clear mountain springs, beautiful clear deep blue skies after a spring rain come to mind. The sandalwood is exceptional, again a very clear scent which is hard to distinguish from the rest due to it having no rough edges. Euphoria is a joy to wear. I don't think that perfumes can give you happiness but they do bring out of the depths of your soul the associations that then can help lift your spirits if you let it happen. Euphoria has a scent that can help you raise your spirits onto a higher vibration, like Tyson would say 😉

Rai Munir, I know you will love it! Hope that you already got the package!
 
Last edited:
Rai Munir, I know you will love it! Hope that you already got the package!
:Cry: Not yet. Now I am so eager that I contacted Postal Service about the packages.

But, yours and dearest Rasoul's review are enough to feel that happiness you mentioned. I just felt the same scared euphoria in both reviews. Joy rushed to you. No need to search for notes. Hypnotic bliss is the only criterion, for me. Nothing else.

May the package arrive til Saturday:praying::Cry::praying:.
 
:Cry: Not yet. Now I am so eager that I contacted Postal Service about the packages.

But, yours and dearest Rasoul's review are enough to feel that happiness you mentioned. I just felt the same scared euphoria in both reviews. Joy rushed to you. No need to search for notes. Hypnotic bliss is the only criterion, for me. Nothing else.

May the package arrive til Saturday:praying::Cry::praying:.
:praying::praying::praying: Praying for the package to come!

Exactly, bliss is the only criterion, like love, it is self sufficient, knowledge and analysis can only deepen it if it is there in the first place.
 
Back
Top