Oud +Frangipani+Santal Itr (Tyson): It is Monsoon here. Grey clouds swelling, and drizzling accompanying rippling breeze. So, I knowingly swiped this divine potion. Transparent, crystal clear and dancing flame in the air. The more it drizzles, the more the flame sparks.

This single swipe has ignited my desire to have the package having Fragipani and Ambergris Itr by Tyson, and an empty vial of Frangipani that he used in the itr reach soon. Moreover, the trees are fully rich with blooms. The best time to assess the quality and similarity of the itr with natural Frangipani flowers.
 
Last edited:
RPP 's Sicilian Vanilla Attar
A unisex vanilla - wearable for both men and women - very beautiful! Might layer it with some light barn Hindi later on / for my next wear. But right now I am just going to enjoy the well balanced Vanilla + Tobacco composition
 
Tonight I wear 118 La Royaute from @Mellifluence.
A gracious and subtle blend which is give a sensual woody golden attar.
Start by the creamy floral and charming mix between sandalwood cedarwood. And it leaves the place to the well balanced agarwood which gives the feeling of a sweet woody nest where we want to take a break.
Thanks so much Marie, i really appreciate your insight. It is a great honour when perfumers like my perfume.
I just need to get some more of that green oud so i can make more of this 😀
 
RPP 's Sicilian Vanilla Attar
A unisex vanilla - wearable for both men and women - very beautiful! Might layer it with some light barn Hindi later on / for my next wear. But right now I am just going to enjoy the well balanced Vanilla + Tobacco composition
JKs Sicilian vanilla is a real beauty, i adore this stuff, really well made and soothing to the core.
 
Thanks so much Marie, i really appreciate your insight. It is a great honour when perfumers like my perfume.
I just need to get some more of that green oud so i can make more of this 😀

Thanks Abdullah it is my pleasure to wear your beauties.
Dont know so much about Sarawak. Need to learn about.
 
Tyson's Neroli Oud Sandal. One hellava perfume attar. So happy I got a tola of this. [emoji41]

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
Respected Bryan, just blend a drop of Neroli Santal Oud in some oud with soil-y earthy and jungle-y aroma. Just a drop or two. Not more than that.

If that blend is tried after a month, you will find an extreme similarity with a costly attar you bought once. I myself am amazed to find that similarity. While that costly attar was Rose and Oud based. It made me realize that Neroli leads to that particular heavy Rose like aroma if used carefully in an oil that emits soil and jungle.

After experiencing that, and comparing Tyson's itr with the real Neroli flowers, I acquired the last 12 ml bottle.
 
Last edited:
Respected Bryan, just blend a drop of Neroli Santal Oud in some oud with soil-y earthy and jungle-y aroma. Just a drop or two. Not more than that.

If that blend is tried after a month, you find extreme similarity with a costly attar you bought once. I myself am amazed to find that similarity. While that costly attar was Rose and Oud based. It made me realize that Neroli leads to that particular heavy Rose like aroma if used carefully in an oil that emits soil and jungle.

After experiencing that, and comparing Tyson's itr with the real Neroli flowers, I acquired the last 12 ml bottle.
I'll get right on that!
 
Cedar Oud is a great blend, can be worn with a suit and tie or just casually. A very elegant manly blend, good job @Royalbengalouds i knew this was a gem from when i smelt it a long time ago
Very well done absolutely superb.
When first try it remaning me of on of this niche expensive oud perfumes, but even better there’s is no synthetics. Specifically similar to one of the MFK ouds.
 
Woohoo. Got my last orders I placed before my fast. Tyson's samples of Euphoria, Palo santo rose, Frankincense oil (smells so fresh, almost as if I had the resin straight from the tree) and Ambergris vanilla. All are spectacular.

Mellifluence blends - Racine, Tudor Rose, Useera, Reunio. Love them all, might be my favorite purchase I have done all in all.

Expect impressions of all of these when I actually try them out on skin.

[Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
 
Back
Top