Rahaasanai
Have you tasted Terry's Chocolate Orange Ball? The Rahassanai open just like the chocolate.


So far everything I tried from this house, all of them are happy, uplifting, very skillfully blended, and only touch of animalics. This is becoming my new favorite. Some of them, I wish lasted longer.

How is the Mandodari? I think its a rose based perfume
 
Have you tasted Terry's Chocolate Orange Ball? The Rahassanai open just like the chocolate.


So far everything I tried from this house, all of them are happy, uplifting, very skillfully blended, and only touch of animalics. This is becoming my new favorite. Some of them, I wish lasted longer.

How is the Mandodari? I think its a rose based perfume
Mandoari its a vintage style chypre with a prin modern twist aldehyde white florals which goes into new grounds of a fruity civet coffee and incense ash but depends how u view aldehydes also I should try varuek if u get the chanxe
 
Biolandes organic neroli from Morocco. Got it at perfumers supply house. I like this smooth fuzzy and deep neroli… got myself a bottle instead of a sample as a once-in-a-blue-moon treat a few months ago. To have 10 ml of quality organic neroli is for me at least a true luxury.
 
Turkish Rose from Appalachian Valley Anatolian treasures. This is very high-quality Rose that resembles fine Bulgarian oil and does not have any of the distracting “berry” notes I have found in many Turkish rose oils. This is amazing oil at a price that is competitive with Bulgarian oil. You can get a very generous sample for $5.
 
Back
Top