[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
Sinking Sri Lankan
 
I binged yesterday
heating up all sorts of oudhs,
and at times tossing-in a little
pebble of hyraceum.
The smell in my room was fantastic,
and the Nippon Kodo Indonesian Kizami
is really proving it’s worth.
 
Non-sinking cultivated Kinam
The trees are not old , only around 13 years old
The tree requires no hot rod or chemicals just drill holes and the tree starts to produce! It’s faster and the tree produces higher quantity of oil then any other type of cultivated tree . Kinam grows much better under cultivation then other types of AGARWOOD.
I love the scent of This wood and it burns for sooo long on my heater.
I am collecting shavings from the wood for a distillation that is scheduled for October and off setting it’s cost with sales of the wood .
I will be having a sale soon on sinking and non sinking cultivated kinam and I think the price will be a surprise to everyone!
 
“just drill holes and the tree starts to produce! It’s faster and the tree produces higher quantity of oil then anyother type of cultivated tree . Kinam grows muchbetter under cultivation then other types of AGARWOOD.”

Maybe I should just grow my own!?

if this turns out to be true (and given the constant barrage of marketing bulksh@t about kinam and kyara that’s been beaten into us by Japanese and Western sellers over the last 15 years it’s hard to believe), that would be amazing and I guess will turn the idea of “value” in agar wood upside down in some ways.

I’m guessing bargain kinam is pretty pricey still, but maybe not for long if these trees are so easy to grow. How good a deal are we talking? Like a ballpark: $1-5/g, $6-10/g?, $11-15/g?, $16-20??

tell you man the oud world is insanity. One month Kinam reserves are depleted and it can only be found underground in little bits. Another month all fine oud is gone, and no wild oud will ever be offered again. The next month, lots of new “wild” ouds appear, and suddenly plantations of kinam exist. Where does reality lie?

Ahh the joy of “learning” from marketing!
 
Also... can you import a kinam tree? Grow a few in a greenhouse!? You should do it ejayb.
 
MrP
I’m no marketing guru but new technology and scientific study do play a part and I am talking about a cultivated Wood selling for still above average price of cultivated wood and of a completely different scent then any other cultivated wood. It burns twice as long then any other wood I have And leaves my room smelling amazing.
Price is 20$ a gram ( 5 gram minimum)
100$=5grams shipped
I also Have sinking grade at 75$ a gram shipped
( single grams available)
Anyone interested just PM
 
That’s amazing Mr. EjayB good news for aloeswood lovers
 
Incense, Sandalwood granules, Oudwood chips and Frankincense: Oud oils on the wrist, and whirling fragrant fumes!

Light aromatic ripples in the air are so pleasant to inhale while being at a distance.
 
Back
Top