Oudimentary Select cambodi followed by Al Shareef’s Bukhoor from Ramadan 2020 Burn pack.

Talk about Bukhoor that smells regal, this is it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No pic
 
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day

Special one for the special day.
what a beautiful one this is... deeply buttery, sweet.
very soothing and calming.
wish you all have a great day.
 
Tried the latest batch of Yamadamatsu SS grade
aloeswood chips.
Certainly not the same as my old batch,
and the profile is all over the place......
four slivers four different profiles....so far....
one was quite nice and floral fruity,
and then one was mainly a sweet milk smell😱

It will be interesting to explore more slivers,
but I certainly didn’t get what I was looking for,
making my old batch all the more treasured.
 
some 80s mysore pieces from Ensar (very small). Not getting much of a smell from them. However, I've not been getting much of a smell from my burner in general lately :/
Not sure why, it's less than a foot away from me
😱 Hope you don't have covid!
 
some 80s mysore pieces from Ensar (very small). Not getting much of a smell from them. However, I've not been getting much of a smell from my burner in general lately :/
Not sure why, it's less than a foot away from me

Try Netti pot aka Nasal Saline wash.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
haha no it's not my sense of smell, just struggling to get anything off the burner recently! It's odd, I'm using a variable voltage heater which can go up to 24v, which makes the coil REALLY glow if I crank it, yet at 12-13v it still doesn't seem to be able to make pieces bubble

I think I had a 12v max one before and at below 12v that would cause pieces to bubble

Ok, I'm at 14.8v with some Viet wood from Imperial Oud and a clean mica plate. Dunno why I stuck it on - should be going to bed shortly
Yep, going in close and I can't really get an ouddy smell - just sorta heat/charred smell. I'll try my other voltage heater, don't think this one's working well for me.
 
Tried the latest batch of Yamadamatsu SS grade
aloeswood chips.
Certainly not the same as my old batch,
and the profile is all over the place......
four slivers four different profiles....so far....
one was quite nice and floral fruity,
and then one was mainly a sweet milk smell😱

It will be interesting to explore more slivers,
but I certainly didn’t get what I was looking for,
making my old batch all the more treasured.

I have about 10-15g of yamada matsu ss log type from 2001. It is very dense, quite resinous. Clearly from borneo, maybe malinau or Tarakan, very uniform scent.
 
Back
Top