Sinking Filipino from @ The Attar Store. Seems to last for ever on the burner. Great scent.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_20201231_113408~2.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 201
Saturday Burn Session

Lucky Oud Kalakassi + ASO Malay + ASO Vietnamese + Azhman Walla Patta

Was fun [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
 
I'm burning chips of this amazing Borneo wood that I got from somebody here I can't remember who I think it might've been Faridoux. Man this is good stuff. It's got this intense pepper almost bug spray note that I happen to really like it reminds me of patchouli in some ways it's super spicy and exotic. Just amazing stuff makes me realize I have really barely investigated wood at all and have so much to learn. I can't imagine what oudamberlove knows through all of his sampling and collections. Respect to oudamberlove... dude is on fire.
 
That looks so damn juicy! Hows the aroma?
The aroma?

Well,,,....as I heat it from a low temp to high
very gradually, the notes stack up
one onto another
until you reach full fumigation mode,
then your room will be fragrant for hours.

Stage 1
Mineral floral
Stage 2
Oudy fruity sprinkled with spice
Stage 3
Wood and resin
Stage 4
Crème Brûlée and incense smoke
Stage 5
Smokier smoke

Although I summarized the notes,
there are more nuances intertwined.
Overall, it’s a good Walla Patta profile.
 
Ceylon Santalwood by Ish: I think two years before he sent to me this chunk. A lush wild heart wood. And the aroma is legal and justified 'ecstasy'.

Neither coal nor electric heater, but an instant burner sort of gadget:Roflmao:. A friend sent to me and I used it today. For me, it is an acceptable option to fumigate in the car.😉
 
Mindanao Malaki
I only picked up 5 grams and the the chunk i chipped off tonight was a nice floral on low heat
and got spicy and between 7 and 9 just a hot smell and when i hit 10 on the sub the florals exploded even more
and a new leather sweet smell took over and blew me away.I labeled that chunk.Wow!Al Hashimi.
 
Back
Top