Cultivated Kinam and Shoyeido Matsu Grade

Pretty meets Sublime,
now the aroma floating in my room is
a mixture of both, and the Kinam contributes
a decadent roundness to the aura’s profile.
That makes me think that Kinam DNA is not typical to Aquilaria, this is only a feeling, not a scientific fact.
 
Malaysian fast sinking from 1980,
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Hey what are you know I was just logging in to remark on how nice the bead shavings are that I just got today from mr EJayB


This is some good stuff!
 
Sabah again this morning
Such a lovely scent! It’s the scent of wood like this that inspires me to make oil! even if it meant spending to much on quality wood because that’s just what it cost and juicing it for a personal bottle!
There have been a few times that when I heated Sabah, I was reminded of oud oil.

Botd, Shoyeido Matsu-no-yowai Nerikoh
(Kneaded Incense)
There’s a likeness to Shoyeido’s top premiums, and add to that clove and apricot. A good balance in the profile. Then I came in for some close sniffs, which gave me a rush, not so much a mind buzz, but more of a flushing feeling, not recommended, best to fumigate instead.

Next up
Yamadamatsu SS chunk (old batch)
Special stuff!
An Indonesian that smells like Walla Patta.
 
Back
Top