TAS Sultan Sabah

At first,
I didn’t feel compelled to seek more,
but after burning several chips,
I may have to.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Last edited:
Al shareef merauke. Nice stuff... long lasting and sweet.
 
Adam's Peak Sri Lankan wood from Royal Bengal Ouds

Bought this over 2 years ago - quite a bit cheaper than what it's listed here for (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/607663810/agarwood-from-sri-lank-wala-pata-kodo)

But even at its current price I'd say that it's great value wood. Not sure why it's currently listed as "kodo pieces" as they're pictured as chips - what I bought were pieces actually cut into rectangles. At the price I got it for it was an absolute steal IMO

I'm still terrible at describing burning oud so I won't bother :Laugh:
 
Nusa Tengarra by Al Shareef. Amazing scent, I've brought my burner a little closer to where I sit and it's giving me the scent much better than before - but saying that, I was just cleaning some dishes maybe 8ft away from the burner and was getting wafts of the aroma. Again, terrible at describing oud...but I'm getting a good Sri Lankan vibe, the kind I've smelled in Habz' Sri Lankan, and a scent that I get 2hrs or so into Imperial Oud's "Ceylon Royale".
fantastic 🙂
 
I hope I got an image attached here. Do any of you remember this stuff? I got this from Oudhasi (was that the name?) years Ago... worth anything?? Burning some now... not bad sandalwood.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    upload_2020-12-31_12-51-50.webp
    192.9 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top