Irian wood from the 1980’s
Unbelievable quality
Blessed to have this amazing treasure
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Yes... those solid nuggets in particular.
 
Resize_Santal Y.jpg
Resize_Santal Y_2.jpg

Al Hashimi - Santal Y
Santal Y, it's a sandalwood resin. I treasure this more than kyara. you can buy kyara whenever you want if you have the money. but not this one.
it's woody, spicy(cinnamon, ginger), sweet(brown sugar), and packed with a heavy dosage of santalol.
for some reason, it dried into hard crumbles even though I stored it in a dark, cool place. so it's not as fragrant as when it was fresh.
maybe I should moist it with Ceylon sandalwood oil...
 
Last edited:
Heating a very fragrant mystery piece,
it’s like a cross between Kalimantan and Cambodi, followed by some Assam
from Zak, good stuff, I wish I got more back then, actually, I did, but after waiting a couple of months, and constant tracking, the package was returned to sender the very day it arrived 🙁due to some addressing issues.
As I look back....anticipating purchases is like a roller coaster ride🤪
 
Sprinkling cultivated kinam and Baieido sandalwood on the wood stove. Day 7 without power so subitism getting a rest.
 
Back
Top