So I have decided to start burning some wood...today I have gotten a lovely piece of I believe cultivated Kinam from @hedycent of which I am extremely grateful for......
Really reminds me of an oil as I heat on the sub......ah I very much like this....but I have so little of it.......so I'll go for a full burn and enjoy it.
Thanks @hedycent ..... :praying:
 
So I have decided to start burning some wood...today I have gotten a lovely piece of I believe cultivated Kinam from @hedycent of which I am extremely grateful for......
Really reminds me of an oil as I heat on the sub......ah I very much like this....but I have so little of it.......so I'll go for a full burn and enjoy it.
Thanks @hedycent ..... :praying:
just pretend it’s wild and it will make me look flahulach
 
It’s Al Hashimi’s cultivated Zirai kinam
Just been heating the other one I got from you @hedycent.
So realize when volts are at max this one burns like veneer. Didn't like it at first.
However as soon as I reduced the heat by about 60%...it all went ....WOW. Very beautiful and fills the room.
What was that one @hedycent ?
Have to improve at this heating wood business.
Still chucking it on like I'm at a camp 🔥.
I must improve in 2022...☘️
 
Just been heating the other one I got from you @hedycent.
So realize when volts are at max this one burns like veneer. Didn't like it at first.
However as soon as I reduced the heat by about 60%...it all went ....WOW. Very beautiful and fills the room.
What was that one @hedycent ?
Have to improve at this heating wood business.
Still chucking it on like I'm at a camp 🔥.
I must improve in 2022...☘️
The second wood is another by Al Hashimi, Malinau . One of my favourite woods , both to burn and share
 
A new thread?)
Burn of Yesterday?
Iv been using the perforated stick burner pictured. The afterglow from it is spectacular. It’s filling the room with the scent of agarwood smoke condensate. Iv been burning some very special sticks in it. Imagine a smoker came in and stubbed out a fat kyara cigar
AD8B1864-F43F-4323-81D6-A9EF689ACF56.jpeg
 
Last edited:
A new thread?)
Burn of Yesterday?
Iv been using the perforated stick burner pictured. The afterglow from it is spectacular. It’s filling the room with the scent of agarwood smoke condensate. Iv been burning some very special sticks in it. Imagine a smoker came in and stubbed out a fat kyara cigar View attachment 20309
Not a fan of these holders. Scent sticks to the wood and to the cloth, and every stick used thereafter has their smell mixed with the smell of the wood & the cloth.
 
Back
Top