Joe
Resident Artisan
Sounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where did you get this?Shoyeido Matsu chunk
Today’s piece opened with
perfumey florals,
followed by resins and wood.
Sounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where did you get this?Shoyeido Matsu chunk
Today’s piece opened with
perfumey florals,
followed by resins and wood.
Wait are you talking about the incense from the Premiuim line, Shoyeido MatsuSounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where did you get this?
is this fSounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where did you get this?
I got it from Japan Incense many years ago, and subsequently, several batches from Japan. A lot of batch variation, you’ll never know what you’ll get with each batch.Sounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where did you get this?
It’s a chunk of agarwood.Wait are you talking about the incense from the Premiuim line, Shoyeido Matsu
is this f
Matsu, friend of pine or is this a chunk of agar?
Sounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where di
unfortunatly I haven't heard bback from the sub seller. I want it by Saturday. Come on @Let's compare notes then. Definitely worth it.
Nice! Unfortunately they don't sell abroad. I'm in NYC.Shoyeido Matsu chunk
Today’s piece opened with
perfumey florals,
followed by resins and wood.
I'll try japanincense the owner gave me a gift of 10grs of kneaded incense by Shoyeido because the one I bought crumbled when II got it from Japan Incense many years ago, and subsequently, several batches from Japan. A lot of batch variation, you’ll never know what you’ll get with each batch.
How did you use this powder? On a sub (what temp), Charcoal?powdered Cambodian!
Sounds beautiful. You have a nice way of describing. Its evocative. Where di
unfortunatly I haven't heard bback from the sub seller. I want it by Saturday. Come on @Let's compare notes then. Definitely worth it.
Unfortunately they don't ship this overseas.It’s a chunk of agarwood.
Sub yup 👍How did you use this powder? On a sub (what temp), Charcoal?
Cool. I'm buying a sub tomorrow. Should get here by Saturday. I have all this wood and need one. Found it here on ouddict.Sub yup 👍
Who'd you end up going through?Cool. I'm buying a sub tomorrow. Should get here by Saturday. I have all this wood and need one. Found it here on ouddict.
Happy Eid! If you don't mind me asking, what temp or voltage did you use for your wood?Before going to Eid Prayer, I couldn't resist heating one of my favorite purple kyara, bitter and sweet with an earthy root tone, a very beautiful smell.
What type of heater do you use?Thank you bro!
I usually start as low as possible for kyara, from 60C then I go gradually up to 160C or 180C. there is no right or wrong temperatures, it is all about the wood and at which temperature it sing.