If anyone has any great leads on a mega wonderful Brunei, let me know...Spicy, earthy, dark Brunei. The darkest green note emerges from black ink, prickly with smoldering heat, unfurls under the sun like an ocean.
Apologies to those who have been waiting for a response from me lately. I undertook a project last month that has required a substantial amount of my mental bandwidth. It might be a couple more weeks before I am able to catch up, thank you for your patience, it is sincerely appreciated.
Here’s 🙏I had a contact in Japan who bought it for me, then shipped it to me.
I tried to contact him twice lately, but he didn’t respond, I hope he’s okay.
A wood for a special occasion. My occasion is that it's almost the work week.Melting Shoyeido’s Agarwood. Just a small piece, on 17 volts. Lovely aroma. The sub I bought from @OmbréAroma heats the highly resinous wood perfectly.
View attachment 47347
How do u use powdered wood? I'm getting several this week. Do I use my new sub? What voltage? Do I pile it like a hill or sprinkle it evenly on the mica plate?mesOUD Pursat Char
Lovely❤️
Today’s piece had more similarity to the Pursat powder from Kangiiten, but the powder exhibits more of the top notes and hardly any of the pollen, cream, and deep resin notes of the char.
If I were to guess, the powder is from the heartwood of a tree with early resin formation (unripe), and not from resin formation decades old (ripe).
I’m only guessing🤪
Sprinkle evenly, and use low temps to start whatever heater it is.How do u use powdered wood? I'm getting several this week. Do I use my new sub? What voltage? Do I pile it like a hill or sprinkle it evenly on the mica plate?
That's interesting information. I have to get me some char at some point. Pretty sure you've got every piece in the world? 😀😉mesOUD Pursat Char
Lovely❤️
Today’s piece had more similarity to the Pursat powder from Kangiiten, but the powder exhibits more of the top notes and hardly any of the pollen, cream, and deep resin notes of the char.
If I were to guess, the powder is from the heartwood of a tree with early resin formation (unripe), and not from resin formation decades old (ripe).
I’m only guessing🤪
@Oudamberlove Lovely, thank you. I would have made a hill of the powder. Glad I asked instead of waited.Sprinkle evenly, and use low temps to start whatever heater it is.
Thinking on your comparison further, what you said rings true. I'm pretty sure that most of the powders that Kangiiten offer are dust left over from making beads. It all has value. It's my understanding that beads are generally made from that heartwood as it's the hardest part of the log. @OudamberloveThat's interesting information. I have to get me some char at some point. Pretty sure you've got every piece in the world? 😀😉
good, because that;s where i got mine powders from, lolThinking on your comparison further, what you said rings true. I'm pretty sure that most of the powders that Kangiiten offer are dust left over from making beads. It all has value. It's my understanding that beads are generally made from that heartwood as it's the hardest part of the log. @Oudamberlove
How do u use powdered wood? I'm getting several this week. Do I use my new sub? What voltage? Do I pile it like a hill or sprinkle it evenly on the mica plate?
Sprinkle with a low start heat.How do u use powdered wood? I'm getting several this week. Do I use my new sub? What voltage? Do I pile it like a hill or sprinkle it evenly on the mica plate?