That sounds amazing and nothing like what I got from it. Terrifyingly every single one of the woods I fumigated last week smelled similar and predominatly POWDER. It was my own personal hell and I recognized finally (remembering a lesson from JK that health issues can effect THE NOSE perceptions...) Sure enough I had an infection and blasted antibiotics. Can't wait to try this again. It sounds like heaven. HOLY SHIT I can't try it again, I sent it to BeEnForet. Can I just bask in a little self loathing? Save me some Bzilla, pls.
I know how you feel - I have chronic sinus issues. Runs in my family and really affects my enjoyment of fragrances sometimes!
 
My Brunei chase today. Looking to match my memory of specimen's from years ago, an almost piercing cherry note. Going thru these I began to wonder if there had ever been any cherry at all? The Kyara Zen Beccariana is so far a linear walnut. Not much throw. The Brunei K has a little kick of mint/ menthol twang on top of the walnut becoming at times an industrial bathroom clean. KYMYA Brunei is a powdery walnut. The Sabily sinking Brunei has rich facets of walnut with intriguing spices. YUM. I keep reaching for it. The BRUNEI from Jing, has a masculine husky wide spectrum of incense, deep chocolate walnut. @140 on the subitism, just half a chunk, was too much happily. Talk about broadband. I'm getting donations of spice and herbal grassy notes too. AND the cherry I always remembered.
There it is. The Jing is Singing. 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒

IMG_9067.jpeg
 
Last edited:
My Brunei memory chase today. Looking to match specimen's from years ago, an almost piercing cherry note. Going thru these I began to wonder if there had ever been any cherry? The Kyara Zen Beccariana is so far a linear walnut. Not much throw. The Brunei K has a little kick of mint/ menthol twang on top of the walnut becoming at times an industrial bathroom clean. The Sabily sinking Brunei has rich facets of walnut with intriguing spices. YUM. I keep reaching for it. The BRUNEI from Jing, has a masculine husky wide spectrum of incense, deep chocolate walnut. @140 on the subitism, just half a chunk, was too much happily. Talk about broadband. I'm getting donations of spice and herbal grassy notes too. AND the cherry I always remembered.
There it is. The Jing is Singing. 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒

View attachment 47606
Where is that sinking from bro? I can't quite make out the gold label.
 
My Brunei memory chase today. Looking to match specimen's from years ago, an almost piercing cherry note. Going thru these I began to wonder if there had ever been any cherry? The Kyara Zen Beccariana is so far a linear walnut. Not much throw. The Brunei K has a little kick of mint/ menthol twang on top of the walnut becoming at times an industrial bathroom clean. The Sabily sinking Brunei has rich facets of walnut with intriguing spices. YUM. I keep reaching for it. The BRUNEI from Jing, has a masculine husky wide spectrum of incense, deep chocolate walnut. @140 on the subitism, just half a chunk, was too much happily. Talk about broadband. I'm getting donations of spice and herbal grassy notes too. AND the cherry I always remembered.
There it is. The Jing is Singing. 🍒 🍒 🍒 🍒

View attachment 47606
I've been meaning to get my Brunei K out again as it's been a while. I also have a bottle of the Beccariana but am yet to heat this. My observations on the Brunei K are pretty much the same as the last which is it just doesn't do much for me. The piecing cherry is definitely there and I am enjoying it but these chips are too random to ever seem to successfully get a nice smell from without burning them. They're just not worth the effort. Unless the wood is sinking grade ( from Kangiiten) I'm going to stick to powder. Thanks for the link. The Sabily stuff looks amazing!
 
Terangganu ant nest - Yusa

My sinus infection is putting a downer on this tonight, but as I move in and out of my living room, I get wafts of sweet-and-sour purple and vanillic deliciousness. Nice stuff, even on day three of gentle heating, and it looks the business, too! You could even see the ant eggs in it.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0936.webp
    167.4 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top