- Indain Amphal
- Vietnamase Toc Bong
- Aryani
- Black Kyara

And during the Black Kyara session I chewed a small sliver of Black Kyara, my mouth is numbed, I feel relaxed, mind is clear, and there is no bad taste at all, a bit stinging at the beginning then I feel anesthetized.
 
Hafawa - Mishaal Muzaffar AlAtarji

This is a new product which I have come to love for its simplicity. Namely its “fire and forget” quality. It’s called Maamoul. It is an amalgamation of Oud, rose, amber, and other perfumes. It’s damn good for making the house smell nice. Not real agarwood chips but there’s probably some ground up in there. It’s so lovely. An escape from burning the real deal every now and then.

I already burned through my second shipment of Chinese Kynam. Yep, I ordered another 1/8th of a kilo. Waiting for that now.

Hafawa will do till then. Still have some economic Maroke. But I’m not enjoying it as much. CK has my full attention.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_1125.webp
    347.8 KB · Views: 110
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_1126.webp
    214.7 KB · Views: 103
Have you found a woman named Miki? She's a wholesaler from China of CK and other related products. I can put you onto her if you're interested?
If she sells retail then ok. Otherwise, i might not be her ideal customer. I buy 125 grams…maybe 250 grams…and maybe 500 grams

The high grade here for 1 kilo = $933……1/2 kilo = $480
The double super grade for 1 kilo = $640……1/2 kilo = $320

If she’s open to retail offers or just an introduction in general ide be happy to discuss with her through DMs.

Thanks @Olfactory Nomad
 
Wild Nha Trang - Grandawood. Very heavy on the vanilla musk. Beautiful scent. I've had these chips for a little while now but this is the first time burning them. I'm actually getting like a caramelized sugar scent from it.
 
Last edited:
Old Nha Trang - Yusa

Got a couple of these precious nuggets in my last Yusa order. Intensely jammy notes - a symphony of berries enveloped in a purple haze. Quite astonishing now much aroma comes off such a tiny amount of wood. Makes me feel like I’m walking around a souk in the Gulf somewhere.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0938.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 82
Old Nha Trang - Yusa

Got a couple of these precious nuggets in my last Yusa order. Intensely jammy notes - a symphony of berries enveloped in a purple haze. Quite astonishing now much aroma comes off such a tiny amount of wood. Makes me feel like I’m walking around a souk in the Gulf somewhere.

That sounds amazing and nothing like what I got from it. Terrifyingly every single one of the woods I fumigated last week smelled similar and predominatly POWDER. It was my own personal hell and I recognized finally (remembering a lesson from JK that health issues can effect THE NOSE/ perceptions...) Sure enough I had an infection and blasted antibiotics. Can't wait to try this again. It sounds like heaven. HOLY SHIT I can't try it again, I sent it to BeEnForet. Can I just bask in a little self loathing? Save me some Bzilla, pls.

@YusaAromatics​

 
Last edited:
Back
Top