Hindi Suyufi - Oudique

Really good value here at 30 USD for 5 grams. Getting a nice waft of fermented berries and conserves. Think blueberries approaching their sell-by date. Very potent for low price.

This little piece has been heated for a few hours and still has life left in it.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0980.webp
    95 KB · Views: 154
Hindi Moori - Radiah AlQurashi

It’s the first time I procure this Oud and it won’t be the last.

It’s an innocent and dry-looking Oud but it’s full of resinous goodness when burned that brings out sweet, warm, dense earthiness, smoke, and incense qualities. It puts me into a calm and contemplative mood.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_1222.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 118
One of my friends I met on Facebook (to whom I’m indebted for getting me into this entire world of agarwood products) asked me if I was interested in some woods he was gonna source.

he’s not a professional dealer, but his products have been impeccable - top of the line, so I jumped in. It took some time, but it was worth it..

I got a grab bag, including 15 g of this great Sri Lankan wood that filled our room tonight with warm soothing aromas.

These chips sound like they’re made of plastic when dropped due to the resin, and I feel that they are older wood (and wild?) due to the thickness and the different types of shapes in the bag.

In any case a delight. From this one bag, I should be able to get 100+ sessions. I’d say it’s worth it!!!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8593.webp
    126 KB · Views: 106
One of my friends I met on Facebook (to whom I’m indebted for getting me into this entire world of agarwood products) asked me if I was interested in some woods he was gonna source.

he’s not a professional dealer, but his products have been impeccable - top of the line, so I jumped in. It took some time, but it was worth it..

I got a grab bag, including 15 g of this great Sri Lankan wood that filled our room tonight with warm soothing aromas.

These chips sound like they’re made of plastic when dropped due to the resin, and I feel that they are older wood (and wild?) due to the thickness and the different types of shapes in the bag.

In any case a delight. From this one bag, I should be able to get 100+ sessions. I’d say it’s worth it!!!
Some decent chunks of wood there mate.
 
I'm still massaging the embers of my Viet burn 🙂
And I'm still trying to get good resin out of my woods. I've taken all the advice here, warming up the wood at 10 volts, slowly increasing it. I get nothing unless it's at 17 volts, and then the wood chars a bit, so it burns, and that does not smell good. I highly recommend NOT buying agarwood from https://enfleurage.com/agarwood-chips/. Pay more to avoid disappointment.
 
And I'm still trying to get good resin out of my woods. I've taken all the advice here, warming up the wood at 10 volts, slowly increasing it. I get nothing unless it's at 17 volts, and then the wood chars a bit, so it burns, and that does not smell good. I highly recommend NOT buying agarwood from https://enfleurage.com/agarwood-chips/. Pay more to avoid disappointment.
Sometimes it's just crap wood. When buying outside of the forum, without having tried a sample first, it will always be a gamble.
 
Sometimes it's just crap wood. When buying outside of the forum, without having tried a sample first, it will always be a gamble.
That’s what I am burning right now, it’s one single piece and I got it from Habzoud (I think 4 years ago) , what a quality?
Just touching it and you got your hands scented.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_4655.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 114
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_4656.webp
    160.6 KB · Views: 137
Back
Top