1970’s sinking Tarakan -Yusa Aromatics
This wood is so dense and hard like a stone.
Mint,vanilla and loads of Oud , delicious 🤤
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_4693.webp
    200.4 KB · Views: 148
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_4694.webp
    108 KB · Views: 130
Sri Lankan Small - Oudique
Check out these pretty, light-coloured pieces. At first they come across very subtle, with hints of jungle greenery. I practically forgot I was heating them and left the room. Then, when I came in, I realised - wow, they actually do a really good job of perfuming the space. Elegant, subtle fruits and greenness. Only 30usd for 10g. Good value.

After that, I put on the last of my spent pieces of Terengganu Ant Nest (Yusa) - chopped up finely into powdery flakes to squeeze the last of the scent out of them - likewise doing a great job of scenting my room.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_0998.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 124
View attachment 48309
Lit a little Palo Santo for a change of pace today. Translated from Spanish as "sacred wood", Bursera Graveolens has been burned ritualistically by inhabitants in the Yucatan peninsula for centuries. It is part of the Burseraceae family, which includes trees that produce frankincense and myrrh. The tree is widely used in ritual purification and as a traditional remedy for various ailments, such as stomach aches, and as a sudorific and liniment for rheumatism.
This stuff is fascinating to me - I need to learn more. I wonder if I can get it in London somewhere.
 
Neriko Incense
Agarwood | Sandalwood | Agarwood Oil | Sandalwood Oil | Mastic | Hojari | Rose Oil | Musk Ambergris Sandal Maceration | Kashmiri Saffron | Herat Saffron | Honey (Harvested from Sugarcane Field)

It is 17 months old, and now its fumes and scent trail reflect synchronicity of all ingredients. I love the heaviness infused by Honey.
 
Purple Kyara Chips from KyaraShrine on Etsy

These are lovely… Obviously cultivated, so filled with resin that when I heat them on low heat by the time I’m done the chip looks like Onyx or obsidian.

I always like asking my wife her impressions (to the point of borderline, annoying her now), and this one actually surprised me: her first thought was “chocolate milk” !!

I get a sweetness and a tinge of spiciness
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8784.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 93
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8783.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 93
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8780.webp
    126 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top