Oudamberlove
Member
KZ Hainan
I’m hooked on Hainan,
such a wonderful profile.
I’m hooked on Hainan,
such a wonderful profile.
It can be excellent in my opinionCultivated Kinam again. Just a very pleasant scent.....It doesn't do much but what it does, it does very well.
It seems to me to have only one nice sweet note but in all honesty, it is a note that I really enjoy and don't get fed up with. Also it stays in my room long after the last piece has been heated. I like it..It can be excellent in my opinion
I get considerably different notes depending on combustion temperature and the source of the wood, but I know what you mean… Fundamentally it's quite simple compared to some old nuggets dragged out of the jungle!It seems to me to have only one nice sweet note but in all honesty, it is a note that I really enjoy and don't get fed up with. Also it stays in my room long after the last piece has been heated. I like it..
Idk why but I love such mouth watering aromas & this almost made me salivate while reading 😋Kyara Furugoto
Delicate, grape,, watery, honey, lotus, orchid, black berries, juicy, mouth watering sweetness, rich, cold milk
Wish one day i can get 4-5 gram piece of this omg
Shoyeido woods are the only ones I seem to be able to get perfume from.Shoyeido Matsu chunk
Slivers from a batch that has a resinous perfumey aroma that I only experienced from Shoyeido. It’s probably from a region in Indonesia, I wish I knew which one.