Nice, sounds like a pretty good gift! What else did you get? I've been looking at this website off and on for a few days now.
I went a bit nuts when he first released his Taiwanese collection of vintage woods plus I desperately wanted some of the Sinking Teranggaru ants nest. Check this bad boy out.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Broadlink CK chips making my home smell phenomenal. Honey, acacia flower, resins, and all the usual sinensis goodness with no off notes. It is interesting how much different the Ck chips smell depending on the source - i would never mix these up with the wood chips i got from Kangiiten, EjayB, or mesoud for example, which have different nuances.
 
Yes! Small slivers is the way to go with this one. I totally wasted mine like a dumbass by heating big pieces. It’s great stuff!
You could use one of those hook blade tools that they use to clean off the white wood and just kind of peel off little curls of resinated wood fibers while respecting/preserving the shape of the piece overall.
 
Insane amount of gifts from my brother @iori that would keep me busy for a year Lol

Hainan:
Wow! sweet nutty floral and earthy, very clear notes, very enjoyable, there is some kinamic notes here and there but not the full kinamic oomph, Gorgeous!

Kyara:
This was a shock upon smell, nothing like what I used to heat, very condensed, very saturated, full on floral and an eathy tone similar the finest Soil Kyara. As I go up the notes got more diffuse, picking iris, maybe some jasmine and orris butter. A sniff of uniqueness and happiness.
 
I am fortunately able to enjoy the aroma of cultivated kinam and have been really enjoying the unusual honey and acacia flower quality of the chips I recently acquired. I wonder if part of the reason they are so nice is that they are made with zero injection / inoculation. Hot metal rod, no injection so it is truly a natural formation.

A few small chips fill my house with a beautiful rich sweet aroma that reminds me of high-end Japanese incense sticks. Sweet floral honey and rich bitter sweet sinensis trails fill the air - just amazing to me that this is now possible to enjoy economically.
 
Back
Top