I have a bit of that wood on a subitism now using it to fill a space, as opposed to up close observation. Absolutely wonderful aroma with a note that reminds me of honey and acacia and kinam all combined. it kind of surprises me how different each different batch of cultivated smells. I would never confuse this with the samples I have from kaangiten for example (which lack the acacia note in this one) even though they are clearly all cultivated kinam.
That sounds quite lovely. I’m still enjoying these wild green ant Kyara. It’s been heating for hours and still going. But I also have CKs that are totally fine to me, and those are what I use daily because I’m not a billionaire 😂😂
 
That sounds quite lovely. I’m still enjoying these wild green ant Kyara. It’s been heating for hours and still going. But I also have CKs that are totally fine to me, and those are what I use daily because I’m not a billionaire 😂😂
It's like a very simplified focused unified version of the kyara aroma. I still can't believe I can just throw the stuff on the burner anytime I want to. I spent a couple of decades assuming the only way I would get to enjoy this particular category of scent that I'm getting right now was by burning the expensive wild wood. I feel like given the connoisseurs here I have to restate that I'm not saying that this is presenting the same thing that the expensive wild wood presents. I'm saying it contains something that previously I had only seen in wild kyara and thought I would never experience in anything but wild kyara.
 
I have a bit of that wood on a subitism now using it to fill a space, as opposed to up close observation. Absolutely wonderful aroma with a note that reminds me of honey and acacia and kinam all combined. it kind of surprises me how different each different batch of cultivated smells. I would never confuse this with the samples I have from kaangiten for example (which lack the acacia note in this one) even though they are clearly all cultivated kinam.
you inspired me to distill a new batch of standalone CK and Bilquis 🫡
 
It's like a very simplified focused unified version of the kyara aroma. I still can't believe I can just throw the stuff on the burner anytime I want to. I spent a couple of decades assuming the only way I would get to enjoy this particular category of scent that I'm getting right now was by burning the expensive wild wood. I feel like given the connoisseurs here I have to restate that I'm not saying that this is presenting the same thing that the expensive wild wood presents. I'm saying it contains something that previously I had only seen in wild kyara and thought I would never experience in anything but wild kyara.
I just wrote earlier in the day that cultivated agarwoods have their place, because it can't all be wild for so many reasons. So glad that you got a nice batch that you can use often.
 
I'm literally still going on my session of Wild Leyete powder - Kangiiten. This one session has now lasted close to a couple of weeks with multiple sessions a day. I've only now hit 180 degrees with it. Talk about value for money. At this temp I get strong diesel and peppery spice with some nose numbing.
 
I'm literally still going on my session of Wild Leyete powder - Kangiiten. This one session has now lasted close to a couple of weeks with multiple sessions a day. I've only now hit 180 degrees with it. Talk about value for money. At this temp I get strong diesel and peppery spice with some nose numbing.
That’s incredible.
 
Sinking Sri Lankan from Habzoud

The walla patta that had previously been listed on the site a few years back was always one of my favorites to burn, so I finally picked up some more Habzoud woods. Excellent burn as always!

I know, I know, I need to replace that mica sheet... 😂
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8189.webp
    155.6 KB · Views: 85
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_8192.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 71
Just flipped on the subitism this morning and kept going on the small CK chips i put on it yesterday. The whole downstairs smells kinamic and that ain't bad - these chips won't quit, in classic CK style
 
I know, I know, I need to replace that mica sheet... 😂
What kind of crazy talk is that!? it's just starting to develop a good seasoning lol
 
Funny, I never thought of it like that! 🤣
(just in case, I was kidding of course... i toss or clean them, but maybe there's something to seasoning one's mica sheets!).
 
(just in case, I was kidding of course... i toss or clean them, but maybe there's something to seasoning one's mica sheets!).
Yes, I do usually clean them if needed, but this one is permanantly stained. I know I have more around here somewhere, but I will probably just keep using this one for a while longer. 😋
 
Back
Top