@EJayB
glad to read you enjoy yellow oil. many dont. green oil is so easy to like and black oil it all depends on age of piece and formation. many lack that flamboyant top note but then make up for it in depth.

as for the lucky strike, i didnt enjoy it as much as you. there is an apothecary/antique smell that i guess divides some. i have a listing on it and couple of other items. steep discount. sounds like it may be up your alley.
 
I love yellow kyara!! Not so bitter to my nose!
Currently lighting a slice of
JK’s lucky strike Vietnam wood.
Been heating this a lot lately and really appreciate it’s bitter almost sage scent that has great projection and lasting scent.
Thanks for the opportunity to own such a rarity

(new personal Mantra in my head im seeing if it works - do not engage, don't get involved, cut up your credit cards, delete all saved cards in chrome, delete Tapatalk, delete @EJayB number, delete Instagram, stop being curious, don't buy any more damn oud you idiot - you coulda bought a already!)

....messages JK. So tell me more about that wood?
 
Pinoy Privee

Always glad to heat these slivers:Inlove:

I'd highly recommend trying azmans fili chips - ask him for the 15-20g sinking sliver ones. They are so dense and even tho they are thin they are too dense to even snap with your fingers. Best aroma on fili I've smelled - goes head to head with habz best batch. No joke. The two vendors I buy 80 percent of my wood from easily. Never gotten a pack and been even slightly disappointed. Always exceeds expectations which im noticing is exceedingly rare with wood in particular
 
Just wondering how much more wood is being heated by everyone at home while in there comfort zone ?
paupa 02 from EO
I love this wood so much I am searching for something similar to purchase before my stash runs out. Any
suggestions?
 
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Celebrating the day of incense.

- Santal Y from Al Hashimi
- Mysore powder from KyaraZen
- Vintage Mysore from AgarwoodAssam
- Mysore from RoyalBengalOuds

Do I need to explain the aroma? I think I reached the top of sandalwood experience today. enough said.

Happy incense day everyone!
 
Working on this piece of cultivated kinam for like an hour!
This wood just keeps on going, smoke trails and wafts of scent keep arising slowly with no signs of slowing .
This cultivated wood smells so different from any other woods, it is beautiful and requires zero technique to get a great burn on an electric heater. Doesn’t smell like my natural kinam but all my kinam smells slightly different and are unique and this one is no different. Definitely a high level of oil in this wood.
 
Just wondering how much more wood is being heated by everyone at home while in there comfort zone ?
paupa 02 from EO
I love this wood so much I am searching for something similar to purchase before my stash runs out. Any
suggestions?

A ton more, have my heater on all day besides me while I'm at work (at home)
I have that Papua wood for sale... 😉
 
Yes I’m burning much more these days!
Looking for similar wood to papa 02, I still have close to 100g of EO’s but it’s tiny pieces and I’m looking for a fair sized quantity of bigger pieces of a similar scent wood
 
Back
Top