Tauhid Shaikh
True Ouddict
I have been looking for good Sidr honey in US, any pointers. I can imagine how great saffron tasted with honey or in milk. Never tried black seed either honey or milk, Inshaa Allah I will make some of this
Not sure where it’s sold in the US or even if it is sold, it’s already hard to find in the Middle East. At least the good stuff. I personally get it from an apiary owned by a local.I have been looking for good Sidr honey in US, any pointers. I can imagine how great saffron tasted with honey or in milk. Never tried black seed either honey or milk, Inshaa Allah I will make some of this
You can find it on Amazon, of course 🙂 There are a lot of different types and brands of Sidr honey. I'm not familiar with it so can't judge. But honey, domestic and international, is very popular on Amazon and it tends to have a good selection of many different types.I have been looking for good Sidr honey in US, any pointers. I can imagine how great saffron tasted with honey or in milk. Never tried black seed either honey or milk, Inshaa Allah I will make some of this
Honestly not fair, Kunafa is easily shippable but I don't see it on the website .... 😆Besides creating remarkable perfumes, the man also makes extraordinary Kunafeh!! Tasted amazing 😋 - with @elkhaldi-unscripted
View attachment 43803
View attachment 43804
Only on orders above 3K 🫢🤗Honestly not fair, Kunafa is easily shippable but I don't see it on the website .... 😆
Bro you should have told me about honey before, best place to buy was dubai. I have some of the rarest honey that i grabbed from dubai!Only on orders above 3K 🫢🤗
dude. have you tried milk with a dash of turkish coffee?View attachment 43832
Milk with 1 vanilla pod 😋😋
I tried turkish coffe with a dash of milkdude. have you tried milk with a dash of turkish coffee?
I do this quite often, or a cheat versus of it! Take a third of a teaspoon of instant espresso powder, and mix it into heated milk, sometimes with 6 - 7 threads of saffron, stir vigorously, delectable!dude. have you tried milk with a dash of turkish coffee?
Besides creating remarkable perfumes, the man also makes extraordinary Kunafeh!! Tasted amazing 😋 - with @elkhaldi-unscripted
View attachment 43803
View attachment 43804
View attachment 44427Me and some friends did our low budget Kunafeh, honeycomb pastry & Saudi Coffee 😋 We still need to work on the Kunafeh and we forgot the pistachios 😅
صحتين!View attachment 44427Me and some friends did our low budget Kunafeh, honeycomb pastry & Saudi Coffee 😋 We still need to work on the Kunafeh and we forgot the pistachios 😅
Excuse me , Arabic coffee ☝️View attachment 44427Me and some friends did our low budget Kunafeh, honeycomb pastry & Saudi Coffee 😋 We still need to work on the Kunafeh and we forgot the pistachios 😅