tacos de pollo!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_163452.webp
    141.6 KB · Views: 155
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_163155.webp
    188.9 KB · Views: 123
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_173723.webp
    193 KB · Views: 157
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_170728.webp
    277.3 KB · Views: 131
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_170210.webp
    160.7 KB · Views: 137
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240306_170216.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 125
its mango candy time! this time starring kents, honies, and the rind of a sumo mandarin orange. half a lemon squeezed and a heafty dollop of honey from the local farms. my dehydrator room smells like heaven right now 😌 😍 😋 ☺️
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_114823.webp
    186.6 KB · Views: 112
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_114539.webp
    282.8 KB · Views: 107
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_124205.webp
    295.2 KB · Views: 113
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_122153.webp
    168.4 KB · Views: 100
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_122228.webp
    117 KB · Views: 105
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_123354.webp
    257.6 KB · Views: 92
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240326_123625.webp
    154 KB · Views: 106
-Name:Sish kebab
-Style:marinated lamb meat 2 days,first day marinated in milk(for lactic acide)
Second day: in olive oil,garlic,thyme,mint,tomato paste,paprika
Then cooked on charcoal
-The white ones are lamb fat
-The bread smoked on kebabs also added,olive oil,garlic,parsley,paprika on it
Realy if anyone visit Turkey,welcome to taste my foods
I'm still waiting for these to go on sale on your website 🙏

Hahaha!
 
I'll take a 100 tola sample of the jjajangmyeong, please
 
Flourless sweet and savory bread
The recipe is actually very simple, 1 cup tahini (sesame seeds paste) + 4 eggs + 1 teaspoon baking soda
Then it's up to your taste
What have I done?
SALTY ONE: olives + walnuts + pumpkin seeds + garlic + peanuts + black cumin + thyme+ chili +black seeds
SWEET ONE: Dried grapes + dried apricots + dried plums + dried apricots + dried plums + dates + walnuts
That's all
180c oven 25 minutes
[Ouddict.com] Food

[Ouddict.com] Food

[Ouddict.com] Food

[Ouddict.com] Food
 
i sure do like dehydrating stuff!

sofrito, bell peppers, jalapeños, oh... and this mountain of fresh cracked black pepper, garlic, and pink salt beef jerky 😀

update: dried!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_120305.webp
    340 KB · Views: 77
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_120439.webp
    175.1 KB · Views: 88
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_115952.webp
    356.6 KB · Views: 75
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_114347.webp
    389.9 KB · Views: 86
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_113422.webp
    317.8 KB · Views: 77
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_113220.webp
    281.6 KB · Views: 77
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_113214.webp
    162.9 KB · Views: 77
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_174028.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 81
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_174033.webp
    285.3 KB · Views: 75
  • [Ouddict.com] Food
    20240831_174737.webp
    169 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
A couple years ago I got a jar of honey mixed with saffron and black seed. It was the best honey I’ve ever tasted, I used to eat a couple tablespoons of it raw by itself it was that good. It finished pretty quickly. So I decided to try to make it. I crushed saffron and black seed as fine as I could, the black seed ended up 75% going through my sieve and the rest didn’t, I put them all in anyways. The saffron was crushed fine enough easily. I didn’t really measure it I went by eye, and added it to local Sidr honey.
[Ouddict.com] Food

Today I’m trying it mixed with hot camel milk for a good nights sleep.
[Ouddict.com] Food

It turned the ice white milk into a beautiful soft yellow and the smell is phenomenal.
[Ouddict.com] Food
 
Back
Top