Jinkourin Aloeswood - Kourindo. REALLY liking this one and quite impressed so far, especially for the price, it's hitting nearly on kyara levels. Super deep, complex, and lingers for quite a long time.
 
Enkuu - i can see why this one is so well regarded, it’s complex and ever changing. I wonder if it has some maroke wood in the mix as i get some hits of motor oil and sourness, mixed in with the sweetness and other components.
 
Like many of us here, burning these cone(came in as gift from EO). I do not know the detail, which I like it more when trying something new. Need to get the waterfall incense burner, looks cool when burning.

Very little experience with incense. Smells pleasant, like burning Oud. Not very impressed yet. But may be its just my lack of experience and understanding. Hoping to hear about other's experince.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_8089.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 134
Doc’s Rejuvenate Spirit coils Sinking edition

Today it’s smelling much better. I’m getting more of a high quality aloes vibe towards the end of the coil. It’s taken awhile to get here but if the entire coil smelled this good I’d burn this everyday.

I got hints of floral, camphor and fennel with a bit of minty oleoresins. Very nice stuff. Almost smells like a Papuan wood he used but i have no clue really.
 
Back
Top