How long can one get the smell of bakhoor on electric burner
It seems to go quickly
I tried nabeel after few minutes it went
That's at medium temp at high v less
At low temp not really hot enough the smoke It
 
Doc’s Lokuttara

Simply incredible. Florals, fruity undertones with a powdery sweet musk that envelops the entire stick in this uplifting and ethereal Agarwood note. I’m kind of speechless.
We had a chat about this last night. It’s a wonderful incense. @Castingshadows description is spot on. It’s such a well balanced high q Agarwood scent with an animalic touch, and the Ambergris seems to lift the whole thing like it does in fragrances. It’s so well blended.

I don’t EVER do this, but I burned 2.5 sticks in quick succession. Two last night and a 1/2 this morning. Should have picked up 15 grams. IF ANYONE gets this incense and doesn’t like it (which would surprise me), please please get in touch—I have a feeling I’ll burn through this very quickly.
 
We had a chat about this last night. It’s a wonderful incense. @Castingshadows description is spot on. It’s such a well balanced high q Agarwood scent with an animalic touch, and the Ambergris seems to lift the whole thing like it does in fragrances. It’s so well blended.

I don’t EVER do this, but I burned 2.5 sticks in quick succession. Two last night and a 1/2 this morning. Should have picked up 15 grams. IF ANYONE gets this incense and doesn’t like it (which would surprise me), please please get in touch—I have a feeling I’ll burn through this very quickly.
I was just thinking this morning why more folks don’t sell their unused incense. Or heck even trade incense! I rarely see anyone sell this stuff second hand but Lokuttara is absolutely worth scouring the community to track more down. I was lucky to get the last 5 grams.
 
Dr. Incense Lokuttara

I could not figure out this one at first.
This one could smell like a normal recipe but as I sat down and had a couple goes with it. This is the general temple incense refined to the T. Amazing stuff.
Invigorating, and not being overwhelming. Smooth. Not very harsh even when you smell it up close. I smell hardly any smoke.
There's a peculiar commonality with Dr's Assamese and Burmese sticks. So, I guess it's a hindi-region agarwood that has been used in here.
 
Shoyeido White Cloud

I love how simple and easy this stick is. It’s true to its namesake and for it being a low tier stick it’s fantastic.

I think if I go with the big houses Shoyeido’s sweetness and refinement is my favorite style. Other than that it’s all about the small craftsman’s that really strike a chord with my tastes.
 
Back
Top