Olfactory Nomad
Smells so Oud
He's kept busy I'm sure!…and just like that, another delivery from Apothecary’s Garden arrives!
He's kept busy I'm sure!…and just like that, another delivery from Apothecary’s Garden arrives!
I bought the big box of it, ;-)I like that one too😊
No sweat Joe, get it straight from the source, here's a store run by a guy named Ali, and he's based in Oman, here's your Kura Myrrh and I'm sure the price can't be beaten. I've ordered from him and some of his selection is almost impossible to find else where. Beautifully large chunks at an affordable price and guy is a real gentlemen!Apothecary’s Garden is now password-protected and no longer on Etsy, so I can't get the myrrh!
He’s moving his shop, hence the recent sale. He’ll relaunch shortly.Apothecary’s Garden is now password-protected and no longer on Etsy, so I can't get the myrrh!
Thanks for the link!No sweat Joe, get it straight from the source, here's a store run by a guy named Ali, and he's based in Oman, here's your Kura Myrrh and I'm sure the price can't be beaten. I've ordered from him and some of his selection is almost impossible to find else where. Beautifully large chunks at an affordable price and guy is a real gentlemen!
Me too, thank you!Thanks for the link!
I’ll have a look 👍
He made this announcement yesterday. "Apothecary;s Garden is CLOSING till September 2 while we accommodate the TARIFFS that the USA is imposing on us. Prices will increase when I reopen, and I apologize sincerely to all my American customers. I don't know what the landscape will look like come September, but I will do everything in my power to keep prices as low as I can. Please bear with me."He’s moving his shop, hence the recent sale. He’ll relaunch shortly.
He bailed from Etsy a while back due to the fees that Etsy was asking for hosting.
I second this. I’ve purchased some high quality Kua Myrrh and Frankincense from Ali. He is great to work with.No sweat Joe, get it straight from the source, here's a store run by a guy named Ali, and he's based in Oman, here's your Kura Myrrh and I'm sure the price can't be beaten. I've ordered from him and some of his selection is almost impossible to find else where. Beautifully large chunks at an affordable price and guy is a real gentlemen!
Ohhhh, my bad then.He made this announcement yesterday. "Apothecary;s Garden is CLOSING till September 2 while we accommodate the TARIFFS that the USA is imposing on us. Prices will increase when I reopen, and I apologize sincerely to all my American customers. I don't know what the landscape will look like come September, but I will do everything in my power to keep prices as low as I can. Please bear with me."
No, you were correct. He did that as well. 😉Ohhhh, my bad then.
I thought I read a few weeks ago he was moving to another place as well.
Thanks for the update!!!
Also, I think there was another reason he left Etsy, it wasn’t just the fees, I think they were giving him grief because he used the word “medicine” in some of his listings. As in “such and such a tribe would use this resin for medicinal purposes “ etc.No, you were correct. He did that as well. 😉
Sounds like something Etsy would do.Also, I think there was another reason he left Etsy, it wasn’t just the fees, I think they were giving him grief because he used the word “medicine” in some of his listings. As in “such and such a tribe would use this resin for medicinal purposes “ etc.
That sucks.He made this announcement yesterday. "Apothecary;s Garden is CLOSING till September 2 while we accommodate the TARIFFS that the USA is imposing on us. Prices will increase when I reopen, and I apologize sincerely to all my American customers. I don't know what the landscape will look like come September, but I will do everything in my power to keep prices as low as I can. Please bear with me."
Sure does.That sucks.
No sweat Joe, get it straight from the source, here's a store run by a guy named Ali, and he's based in Oman, here's your Kura Myrrh and I'm sure the price can't be beaten. I've ordered from him and some of his selection is almost impossible to find else where. Beautifully large chunks at an affordable price and guy is a real gentlemen!