harshabhat86
True Ouddict
Hahaha. Actually was smelling some rose. Hahaha. This forum sure is addictive. I’m reading so many things from here at wee hours in the night.@harshabhat86, what are you doing up so early! Get to bed!
Hahaha. Actually was smelling some rose. Hahaha. This forum sure is addictive. I’m reading so many things from here at wee hours in the night.@harshabhat86, what are you doing up so early! Get to bed!
How's the 8 Millennium? I'm keen to get a box of that.Kangiiten - 8 Millennium
Shunkohdo - Gia Lai
Very nice, has the Japanese style blend. I am also thinking of grabbing some.How's the 8 Millennium? I'm keen to get a box of that.
@mobyus where do I try this?
It's 10 till 9 pm my time. What time is it there?Shoyeido Shokaku silk box
and KZ EID 2025.
Just chillin in the afternoon 😎
Ordered, thank you!It's 10 till 9 pm my time. What time is it there?
I’m PST, 3 hours difference, it’s 6:24 pm right now.It's 10 till 9 pm my time. What time is it there?
thank you! Sounds like I need to pick it up!Nipponkodo Rakoku Akigasumi
So pretty, love its cooling and sweetness!
Amazing power engulf the space <3
I bought a box, plus some boxes of incense to give away with purchases on my online store. Nippon Kodo does Cherry Blossom well!Nipponkodo Rakoku Akigasumi
So pretty, love its cooling and sweetness!
Amazing power engulf the space <3